Anyone else starting today?

yummymummynot

Hi there

Just wondering if anyone else has just started today? I was on LT before and did great. Slipped off wagon. Gained 12 lbs. Had a fright at chemist who wouldnt let me rejoin. Found one who would. So one strawberry shake later here I am.

Am hungry at the moment but excited that I am back on this diet as it really worked before for me.

So anyone else taking the first steps today???

hi

i started last week im on day 6 now
hope your first week goes well x

I started TFR last week, not LT but same sort of thing. Well done getting another chemist honey x

Really happy for you that you found a chemist that would let you back on LT.

Good luck for week 1, just keep glugging that water and you will have a great loss at the end of week 1!

Hi, I'm starting lipotrim for the first time tommorrow. I'm excited about the potential for fast weight loss and am not working this week so ready to cope with feeling poorly til ketosis kicks in. Good luck to the other newbies.

Hi yummy.. I started today, and had my last shake about 2 hrs ago... Today has been a very long day!! lol

Good luck and i hope you achieve your goal x

Hi all

Ya delighted I found a chemist. Was really panicing. I suppose its a word of warning to all out there that it is not a diet you can hop on and off of!!!

By the time I found the new chemist it was about 3 o clock when I had my first shake, had soup at 7 and saving a choc shake for bedtime!! Yummy!!!!

Roll on tomorrow!!

So glad to be back

Back