anyone else starting tuesday 10/03/09??

doratheexplora

Hello

As the title says anyone starting tuesday would love to start and continue this journey with others especially those who are starting next week.

I am 5ft 0" weigh 12 stones would love to lose 3 and half stone.

take care xx

:wavey:

hi dora

im starting tuesday too. im 5'1 and 12st 5.5 (unless i put on anymore weight by then, cant stop eating:eek:)

xx

i start wednesday 5ft 7ish and probably 15stone or more :( hoping to get to 10.5 ish

Hi there Amyeve and missy3, glad to know I am not alone :wave_cry:

Hope we can be of use to each other and motivate each other, especially on those harder days!!

Heres to the start of something good :bliss: x x

I am restarting today. Did one week a month ago and have been struggling. Feeling really positive today. Counting this as week 0.

hi dora,

i am starting today so can that count? isn't sunday techically the start of the week lol?

i am on restart too... lost 3st last year on cd but fell off the wagon and have put 1st5lbs back on since august x

hello ladies

i cannot believe my totm appeared today. i seriously am almost 6lb heavier than i was thursday:mad:

i am really worried this is going to screw my first week up:cry:

I started a couple of weeks ago but due to bereavement couldnt get into it at all. WI today and i expect to be about 3lbs heavier but funeral etc is over so its time to move onwards and upwards.
Today is my final restart, I took kids shopping for clothes to wear to funeral and although i mostly wear a 12 or 14 i felt huge when looking at the summer wear.
Heres to a stone off as soon as possible.
Wishing you all well

How we all doing ladies? I actually started today, this is the first time I have done it :eek: feeling ok,

Amyeve, how you feeling if it's your totm then won't your loss be even more next week or does it not work like that with cd?

mollydog, goolian,the true me,missy u all ok still sticking to it ;)

Take care stick with it we'll be looking fab by the time summers here x

im not sure how it works, im really hoping it will catch up at some point. i was secretly hoping to be under 12st by next week but i've just been weighed and was 12st 10lb:eek:
was 12st 5.5lb last thursday morning:cry:

Ah well:rolleyes:

Start tomorrow and im really excited:D

Back