anyone experienced dizzy/sick spells?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by JodieJoJo, 23 August 2007 Social URL.

1. JodieJoJo

JodieJoJo Silver Member

I seem to be experiencing more dizzy spells than usual in the last few weeks. I thought it was my period but thats long gone now. I had some summer berry this morning which made me feel really sick but now I'm wondering whether i would have felt sick anyway!

Feel really dizzy so just sitting down quietly and trying to drink some more water.

Has anyone felt more dizzy the closer they got to goal?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Are you drinking enough water hun, i usually drink between 4-6 litres a day!.....xxx

4. Maz35

Maz35 Full Member

Diet:
    Weight watchers
    I have! I thought I was just getting up from my desk too quickly but today was probably the worst day, when I got up I felt all giddy and had to sit down again. It happened a few times.I'm near goal but my goal is 12 stone as I'm 5ft 10 so its not like I'm a feather weight? The girls at work said to eat something :( I didn't :) just sat down again :)

5. JodieJoJo

JodieJoJo Silver Member

wow really? i only manage 3 litres tops. i am trying to get more down but its hard

6. Splash

Splash Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st10lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    The dizziness could be down to your blood pressure lowering now you're nearing your goal. Again try upping your water and get up slowly!

7. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    I have felt sick now and then, but no dizzy spells.

8. sophia-jo

sophia-jo Silver Member

I Did Have Dizzy Spells Hun, I Was Quite Worried About It But They Seem To Have Gone, I Still Have The Odd Bit Of Dizziness But Not Enough For Me To Overly Worry.

I Would Say To Up Your Water Too. I Try To Have 4 Lts Each Day. And Again, Stand Up Slowly.

Hope It Subsides Hun Xx Sj Xx

9. hazel05

hazel05 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet/ ww
    Hi, i get dizzy all the time, it was worst in the first 3 weeks of starting the diet but i still get it now and im not near goal. I just presumed it was a normal thing with cd diet!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.