anyone experienced dizzy/sick spells?

JodieJoJo

Silver Member
I seem to be experiencing more dizzy spells than usual in the last few weeks. I thought it was my period but thats long gone now. I had some summer berry this morning which made me feel really sick but now I'm wondering whether i would have felt sick anyway!

Feel really dizzy so just sitting down quietly and trying to drink some more water.

Has anyone felt more dizzy the closer they got to goal?

Are you drinking enough water hun, i usually drink between 4-6 litres a day!.....xxx

I seem to be experiencing more dizzy spells than usual in the last few weeks. I thought it was my period but thats long gone now. I had some summer berry this morning which made me feel really sick but now I'm wondering whether i would have felt sick anyway!

Feel really dizzy so just sitting down quietly and trying to drink some more water.

Has anyone felt more dizzy the closer they got to goal?

I have! I thought I was just getting up from my desk too quickly but today was probably the worst day, when I got up I felt all giddy and had to sit down again. It happened a few times.I'm near goal but my goal is 12 stone as I'm 5ft 10 so its not like I'm a feather weight? The girls at work said to eat something :( I didn't :) just sat down again :)

wow really? i only manage 3 litres tops. i am trying to get more down but its hard

The dizziness could be down to your blood pressure lowering now you're nearing your goal. Again try upping your water and get up slowly!

I have felt sick now and then, but no dizzy spells.

I Did Have Dizzy Spells Hun, I Was Quite Worried About It But They Seem To Have Gone, I Still Have The Odd Bit Of Dizziness But Not Enough For Me To Overly Worry.

I Would Say To Up Your Water Too. I Try To Have 4 Lts Each Day. And Again, Stand Up Slowly.

Hope It Subsides Hun Xx Sj Xx

Hi, i get dizzy all the time, it was worst in the first 3 weeks of starting the diet but i still get it now and im not near goal. I just presumed it was a normal thing with cd diet!

Back