Anyone for a July challenge?

Im going to Sail croatia...which is like a party boat around the islands. Good motivation being surrounded by skinnies! I've done 2 days now 100% aswell - actually skipped a meal yesterday by mistake as its so busy at work but not sure if that slows down weight loss so will try to eat all today. Having the rasberry shake just now...not enjoying! Where is it you are off to?!

Wow that sounds awesome! I've heard such good things about Croatia and it's definitely on my list of places I want to go to. I'm going to Miami and Mexico for our honeymoon. It's not the best time of year to visit either of those places but hopefully it will still be ok!

How are you finding day 3? I'm really really tired today but not too hungry. Are you in ketosis yet do you think?

Hello! Found day 3 easy but yesterday was hard! Think I havent been eating enough, I find the shakes hard to finish as they get warmer! However I weighed myself today and ive dropped 10 lbs since Sunday - absolutely mental! Can't believe that I assumed big losses would only be for the highest BMIs. So I guess I can update myself and Im going to increase my target to 18! May aswell have something to aim for!

I went to Mexico earlier this year - was amazing such good food but so worth it. you will have a great time! How have the last few days been for you has everyone managed to stay on track?

angie-bum 4lbs lost 10 to go

MamaC - 0lbs lost 10lbs to go

Tequila1 0lbs to go

skinny girl 9.5lbs 14lbs to go

oO~SaDiA~Oo - 0lbs -14lbs to go

toothfairy79 0lbs 14lbs to go

zeke 0 lbs 14 lbs to go

cf 70 : 10 lbs 8 lbs to go

Hazza_b84 0lbs 10lbs to go

Updated your loss toothfairy79 and also I had not adjusted how much I had left to lose this month.

Tequila1 0lbs to go

skinny girl 9.5lbs 4.5lbs to go

oO~SaDiA~Oo - 0lbs -14lbs to go

toothfairy79 6lbs 8lbs to go

zeke 0 lbs 14 lbs to go

cf 70 : 10 lbs 8 lbs to go

Hazza_b84 0lbs 10lbs to go

A 4.5lb loss for my second weigh in so that is a stone in 2 weeks, hooray. I have achieved my July challenge but seeing as we have 11 days to go will set myself another 4lb off before the end of the month.

Tequila1 0lbs lost to go

skinny girl 14lbs lost 4lbs to go

oO~SaDiA~Oo - 0lbs lost -14lbs to go

toothfairy79 6lbs lost 8lbs to go

zeke 0 lbs lost 14 lbs to go

cf 70 : 10 lbs lost 8 lbs to go

Hazza_b84 0lbs lost 10lbs to go

Another 2 lbs for me! Finding this diet reasonably easy now!

Tequila1 0lbs lost to go

skinny girl 14lbs lost 4lbs to go

toothfairy79 6lbs lost 8lbs to go

cf 70 : 12 lbs lost 6 lbs to go

Another 2 lbs for me! Finding this diet reasonably easy now!

Well done you are doing so well. Have to say I am finding it easy now nearly 3 weeks on and for me the only way it works is total packs and nothing else. The hardest thing I find is hiding it from everyone else (not my husband) but explaining why out and about on a hot summers day I am having a cup of soup!

Yeah it's other people who are so difficult "you don't need to go on a diet" or "just eat healthily and exercise". I must say though I've had such strong cravings for prawn sandwiches - what is that all about?!

Well done you! I had a sneaky peek on the scales today and I'm another pound down but not going to record it as I know it's probably not a real loss!

Another 4 lb down...
Stupid phone still won't copy n paste.... Sorry
Well done to everyone x
I think the heat helps me stay on track !!!!

Another 3lb off for me hooray. Have adjusted your weight loss on list toothfairy79, you are doing so well keep up the great work xx

Tequila1 0lbs lost to go

skinny girl 17lbs lost 1lbs to go

toothfairy79 10lbs lost 4lbs to go

No more weightloss for me :( had a wedding at the weekend so that mustve set me back a bit! Much harder to motivate yourself when you stop losing fast! Just want to get into the 11s so bad! It's been over a year since I was there :( :(

No more weightloss for me :( had a wedding at the weekend so that mustve set me back a bit! Much harder to motivate yourself when you stop losing fast! Just want to get into the 11s so bad! It's been over a year since I was there :( :(

You will get that soon. Don't let a STS stop you from carrying on. You can do this and you have done so well so far. Big hugs x

I don't officially weigh myself until Sunday but as it is the end of July I weighed myself and another 2.5lb off bringing my July loss to 19.5lbs, am pleased with that seeing as I only started diet on the 6th July. Have started an August challenge if anyone wants to join.

Tequila1 0lbs lost to go

skinny girl 19.5lbs lost 0lbs to go Challenge done :D

toothfairy79 10lbs lost 4lbs to go

Back