Anyone for a quick one in the Cambridge Arms?

RuthG

Gold Member
I think I'll have a virtual vodka and coke, with a chicken salad wih a side order of chips, followed by sticky toffee pudding and custard :strikeout_button::eat:

mmmm a vodka and coke sounds nice, ill have a big big pizza with chips and a chocolate fudge cake mmmmmmmmmmmmm god me so hungry lol ashleyx

Hey,
I will have Nachos to start with and then a large steak and chips with all the trimmings followed by treacle sponge and custard!!!

MMMMMMMMM jus had a leek and pot soup shame it wasnt the above!!!
xxx

I'll have a virtual Malibu & Pineapple then a Cajun Chicken with spicy potato wedges and a sour cream and sweet chilli dip followed by Banoffee cheesecake. Drooooooool! :tear_drop:

This girl knows how to partay!!

Right - off to have a CD soup and a mousse :sigh:

half a cider ............ lamb rogan gosh ,nan bread,pilau rice and mango chutney ,............. and hurry !!! ........................... could you direct me to the ladies .........as i have a lot of water to drink today !!!!

I shall have a mixed grill with chips, bread and butter, a tia maria with oj and a chocolate fudge cake with cream :D

forgot pudding .......................... i'll have creme brulee x2 ( as they are only small ) !!! thanks

Oohh can I have a diet coke (sad, I know), spicy chicken pizza then apple pie with ice cream?

Oh - and can I have a sparkling water??

<runs out of the room being pelted with squashy tomatoes!!>

Vodka and slimline for me, then Bang Bang Chicken, crispy duck with all the trimmings, sweet and sour king prawn and fried rice, followed by death by chocolate and clotted cream xx Oh well, a gal can dream, settled for a mousse and a coffee and STILL no ciggies lol xxx

I will have a homemade steak pudding with chips and salad, with citrus cheesecake and cream, hmmm or the double chocolate fudge cake and maybe nip to mcdonalds on the way home for a mcflurry.
honestly i have no idea how i ever got fat. lol
however, thanx to having so many shakes i can honestly say i doubt i will ever have another mcdonalds banana milkshake again. lol
cherylxx

ill have a chicken bhuna, pilau rice, keema nan, bombay potato, sweet and sour chicken balls, chips, onion rings, cheese, bread, nutella, chicken chow mein, garlic bread and mini sausages! GOD IM HUNGRY!!! xxxxx

I'll have a full fat coke, prawn cocktail followed by Scampi and Chips!!!
Or if the " Cambridge Arms" happened to be a Chinese takeway I'd have plain boiled rice, Chicken Curry and King Prawn Balls!!

Yes Folks My mouth is watering!

Can I please have freshly baked baguettes, with lashings of real butter, stuffed with giant pork sausages. And to drink I'll have a bottle of Sancerre - chilled to perfection - with a long straw ;).

And if you are taking orders for pudding, I can't quite decide so I'll have both the cheese platter and a panne cotta.

Thank you :D

I'm not bothered about food, can I just get a big bottle of vodka and a bottle of red bull to start with and a bottle of chardonnay, I wanna get sloshed LOL

Back