Anyone for cd porridge on sole source

umm porridge.... now that is something to look forward to. So will non cdc be able to get it this week?? im seeing my cdc on tue fingers crossed

umm porridge.... now that is something to look forward to. So will non cdc be able to get it this week?? im seeing my cdc on tue fingers crossed

Depends - if your CDC placed an online order over the weekend, or gets in first thing tomorrow morning s/he might have it for Tuesday....

I will defintely be ordering some now its getting colder again, will be lovely for brekkie when my son is dropped off to school in the mornings :)

I'm REALLY struggling to get back on Cambridge and i'm REALLY hoping like so many of you on here, that i like it, as this could be just what i need to get me started!!

Yesterday i lasted till 6.15pm so my retrys are getting longer which is great,lol, but this porridge will make sure i get through a WHOLE DAY ;) i hope!!

Tomorrow morning i will be sitting down to porridge :)

I can't wait to hear everyone elses feedback on here :)

joy, got my porridge last night from my cdc.
had it this morning and although it does taste a wee bit powdery, i yummed it down and now my tummy is all warm and full.
It is fantastic as im on s/s.
but ill wait till next weigh in to see how i get on.
just miss pouring honey all over it lol
Nycci

Back