anyone from derby?

shenzi

Gold Member
I Have been on minimins for months now and have only come across one other person from derby is there anyone else out there?

Eventually I would love to get a few people together for a monthly meet to discuss how were doing sw etc, as i don't know about everyone else but my friends are getting really ticked off me blah blahing about sw and weight!

*Bump*

Just found this *lol* Guess we're the only 2 ...

Theres Derbynanny as well so that makes 3 and thats it!!

Wow ... guess most Derby folks don't use their internet *lol* Lots of people go to group each week too ...

I think we should all get together and have a Derby Team Slimming thread :)
ive noticed there are some for other areas in the uk xxx

Plan! Extend it to Derbyshire in general and we might have a winner ;)

Gonna see if there's anyone else first as people are more likely to find this thread than team. Otherwise it'll be just me and thee which is only a dinky team lol! Once there's a few then I will do it :D

Pmsl!!! We'll be a very lonely team lol.
i might tell the girls in class about the site as no ones ever mentioned it before xxx

I do wonder if one of the girls at mine comes on here as she was on about magic porridge the other week! Keep meaning to ask her...

I was to start with but they're used to me now lol! I go on my own and had to really make the effort to speak but it has paid off and I've met some lovely people through the group :) x

I know what you mean - I've struggled with anxiety and depression for years and I don't find it easy at all. Just do as much as you can! The whole thing has got easier as I've got older though and although I do still have moments of bring horrifically shy I've got good at pretending that I'm confident for long enough that the actual confidence kicks in eventually ;) x

Back