Anyone from U.A.E?

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Overseas' started by Jenny Baldock, 28 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Jenny Baldock

Jenny Baldock New Member

Hello,

My name is Jenny and I've been doing Slimming world for a few months now but I will be joing my partner in Abu Dhabi for a year and was wondering if anyone know's of healthy extras out there as I'm sure I'll be ok for free food as it is just protien and carbs but I do like my cereal bars and ryvita's so was wondering if anyone knows of any local brands that can be used as Healthy extras.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Berniea

Berniea Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.6%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi Jenny, I live in Dubai and you can get all the cereal bars and ryvita's here. Have no idea about local brands though. You can get most things here that you can at home so you shouldn't have a problem.

4. muraqabah

muraqabah Member

Hiya

I'm in Kuwait at the moment and happily stumbled upon Lulu Hypermarket here which has almost everything from back home. I found Linda McCartney products, Quorn, Iceland, and loads more yesterday when I was stocking up. I am a happy bunny today! :D

I think there is Lulu Hypermarket in other countries nearby, such as UAE.

Best wishes.

5. Margot

Margot New Member

Start Weight:
    9st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.47%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hi Berniea,

Are you on slimming world still? I live in Dubai and started it 2 days ago. I am not going to meetings......just wonderedX

6. Berniea

Berniea Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.6%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi margot,
    Not been very good but am going to start again this week!! Are there meetings in dubai? How are you doing on it?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.