Anyone from U.A.E?

Jenny Baldock

Hello,

My name is Jenny and I've been doing Slimming world for a few months now but I will be joing my partner in Abu Dhabi for a year and was wondering if anyone know's of healthy extras out there as I'm sure I'll be ok for free food as it is just protien and carbs but I do like my cereal bars and ryvita's so was wondering if anyone knows of any local brands that can be used as Healthy extras.

Hi Jenny, I live in Dubai and you can get all the cereal bars and ryvita's here. Have no idea about local brands though. You can get most things here that you can at home so you shouldn't have a problem.

Hiya

I'm in Kuwait at the moment and happily stumbled upon Lulu Hypermarket here which has almost everything from back home. I found Linda McCartney products, Quorn, Iceland, and loads more yesterday when I was stocking up. I am a happy bunny today! :D

I think there is Lulu Hypermarket in other countries nearby, such as UAE.

Best wishes.

Hi Berniea,

Are you on slimming world still? I live in Dubai and started it 2 days ago. I am not going to meetings......just wonderedX

Hi margot,
Not been very good but am going to start again this week!! Are there meetings in dubai? How are you doing on it?

Back