anyone get self concious

I have lost 20lbs in 4 weeks :D
I am so happy.

I know I look a lot better, and different clothes are fitting me.

but it feels a bit strange and people commenting on how i look etc

do you get used to it

I've lost 16lbs in 2 and a half weeks and I get embarresed when people say that I start looking better. I think god I really must of looked bad before! Hopefully it will get better xx

yes, my husband says, "before when you wore that your belly stuck out!"

how nice

not

Lol! Men have a way with words eh? My bf said my bum looked like a mounten the other day lmao!! and i said "cor i feel like a hippo" and he said "yes dear, but your a sexy hippo!" lmao i just had visions of the hippo from Madagascar animated film lmao xx

I think I have pig legs... Short, stumpy, considerably bigger on the thigh and tiny little trotter type feet! I say to me OH about them all the time... Her answer... 'but I love your pig legs!' it makes me smile when my legs are bothering me! X

miniS said:
In my case (family usually) tend to get jelouse so they don't say anything... however if I dare put on a few lbs they will tell me straight away. Funny that

Oh i know the feeling.. I got some pretty maxi dresses and my youngest sis whose 13 always the one who compliment while the rest say ohhh they make u look bigger blah blah lol and shes the only one who notices my weight loss the rest r like blaah but wen it piles on theyre full of comments haha

Oh i know the feeling.. I got some pretty maxi dresses and my youngest sis whose 13 always the one who compliment while the rest say ohhh they make u look bigger blah blah lol and shes the only one who notices my weight loss the rest r like blaah but wen it piles on theyre full of comments haha

My family are the same! they never comment when something good happeneds but are quick to judge and share their oppinions when I put weight on! So annoying :(

I will show them tho! Can't wait until im size 8! hehe xx

Enjoy the compliments! :)

Back