• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

anyone get self concious

Illa

Silver Member
depends on the comments lol ;) I've lost around 24 pounds but no one hasn't told me anything yet...I don't know if people don't notice or if they just don't want to comment. But I haven't been around people much lately as it's vacation time here so we'll see when I go visit family ;)

I've lost 16lbs in 2 and a half weeks and I get embarresed when people say that I start looking better. I think god I really must of looked bad before! Hopefully it will get better xx

yes, my husband says, "before when you wore that your belly stuck out!"

how nice

not

Lol! Men have a way with words eh? My bf said my bum looked like a mounten the other day lmao!! and i said "cor i feel like a hippo" and he said "yes dear, but your a sexy hippo!" lmao i just had visions of the hippo from Madagascar animated film lmao xx

its is a little embarrassing but hey i'll put up with that, we feel better thats worth its weight!

Book-Worm

Silver Member
I've lost over 3 stone and people don't mention it even though I've gone down 3 dress sizes !
I think sometimes people are too afraid to mention our weightloss as they don't want to appear rude. :eek:

Emma1904

Working on it
I think I have pig legs... Short, stumpy, considerably bigger on the thigh and tiny little trotter type feet! I say to me OH about them all the time... Her answer... 'but I love your pig legs!' it makes me smile when my legs are bothering me! X

lalliali

xPink Princess!x
miniS said:
In my case (family usually) tend to get jelouse so they don't say anything... however if I dare put on a few lbs they will tell me straight away. Funny that
Oh i know the feeling.. I got some pretty maxi dresses and my youngest sis whose 13 always the one who compliment while the rest say ohhh they make u look bigger blah blah lol and shes the only one who notices my weight loss the rest r like blaah but wen it piles on theyre full of comments haha

Oh i know the feeling.. I got some pretty maxi dresses and my youngest sis whose 13 always the one who compliment while the rest say ohhh they make u look bigger blah blah lol and shes the only one who notices my weight loss the rest r like blaah but wen it piles on theyre full of comments haha
My family are the same! they never comment when something good happeneds but are quick to judge and share their oppinions when I put weight on! So annoying :(

I will show them tho! Can't wait until im size 8! hehe xx

The odd comment here and there is fine for me, but when the person makes a habit of bringing it up all the time, it can be quite frustrating as it makes me think that i must have been REALLY huge before lol :D

Enjoy the compliments! :)