1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone getting rid of clothes?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Caz, 16 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Caz

Caz Slimming down the aisle

I haven't really topped up my wardrobe in a while, and I'm now wearing 18's on top mainly, bottom varies but usually 20. Just wondering if anyone has had or is about to have a wardrobe sort out and is getting rid of any clothes? Thought I'd try you guys before ebay!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. sleepybird

sleepybird wants a pony

Unfortunately i'm only 5 foot tall so I can't help you chick! x

4. enlightenme2

enlightenme2 Well-Known Member

I have a couple of stuff, but I get confused, the size 18 UK is like what 14 US??

5. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

UK/US Size

The UK/US conversion is about 1 to 2 sizes difference. A size UK 12 is a US 8/10 -- so, a UK 18 is probably a US 14/16.

MM

6. Caz

Think it's a 14/16.

7. enlightenme2

Thanx minnie, then I do have a couple of stuff, may be to long though??? don't know. I'm more of a classic look though, if you want, I could take pics -

8. TrueBlueAngel

TrueBlueAngel I WILL be thin!!

I'm currently selling my larger clothes (16s) on ebay if that helps? I posted a thread on it in the Ebay forum here. Have a look and see if anything helps :)

9. Caz

Ooh I'll take a look!

When you say classic look, what do you mean?

10. enlightenme2

I mean like nothing over the top, mainly Banana Republic and Gap

11. Caz

Sounds good, if you've got any pics let me know :)