Anyone getting rid of their size 20 or 22 clothes?

Caz

Repeat Offender
I'm shrinking so am going to be needing some new (well new to me!) clothes. Thinking rather than go buy new clothes in every size I'm going to just get some second hand clothes that are in alright condition, hopefully won't be in them long anyway! Anyone shrunk out of size 20 or 22 clothes that they're looking to sell? Let me know if you are! x

Ebay would probably be a good place to look too if people don't post up on here!

Caroline - I told you when I am better I will post mine on to you.

No I know Emma, and I appreciate that! Just trying to get a few more bits too! Thought I'd try here before ebay as I'd prefer to help you guys get some cash for your clothes than random people on ebay!

Hi Caroline, I am currently clearing out and have a few things I am not putting on Ebay, it depends on what you are looking for. I have a couple of pairs of jeans which are in good condition - not fancy brands tho - M&S! If you want to PM me you can and I can let you know what there is.

I have a 2 tops 1 black 1 white kind of tops you would wear with jeans and a check shirt. I'll send you pics if your interested. I don't want anything for them. xxx oops forgot to mention they are a size 20

dunno about 20's but I am more than happy to send you some size 18's when the time comes?

Hopefully I'll be in 18's soon enough, so I'd happily take those too! Might be a couple of months before I'm there though :(

Ditto on the size 18. Might have some size 20, will have to root around and check this weekend.

caroline i have a pair of jeans size 20, quite trendy that you can have, and some plain black work trousers size 20 with a suit jacket in an 18. your welcome to have those....

Hey lottie, tried PMing you but you've not got enough posts I don't think. Could you email me at [email protected] Thanks! And thanks to everyone :) x

I linked to my things on eBay in another thread!

Back