• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Anyone giving anything up for Lent?

Ummm...now I have a problem!
I dont smoke, dont drink and very rarely eat chocolate, so Im stuck on what to give up!!! Crisps..there we go, its just come to me!

rosinakathleen

Big, busty and Blowsy!
I am going to give up alcohol (I don't drink!) and sex (I don't get any of that either!).

I'm thinking alcohol and unnecessary packaging (refusing to buy anything bound up in pointless plastic).

I'm giving up the usual, chocolate, crisps.
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
But I am also doing a challenge, to complete my exercise DVD 3 times a week.
:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:
That way hopefully I'll get double the benefit

LadyHelen

No Coffee, No Workee
I'm not Christian, so feel no obligation to give ANYTHING up! :D

Emz118

Desperate to be slim!
I'm not sure to be honest... I have so little chocolate etc now it's not really worth giving up, but I teach at a catholic school so have to make a lenten promise and set a good example tomorrow I think. Argh! What to do.... I can hardly tell a class of 5 year olds I'm gonna give up sex! lol

hmmmm, me, erm nope! x

I gave up chocolate last year with my housemate - and we both managed it! (although my housemate did have recurring dreams about chocolate for the first week or so! :S)

I don't really eat all that much chocolate now - so I think I'm just going to try to get more exercise in.. instead of giving something up - I'm gonna start doing something :D lol!

princessria

is a pirate arrrgggghhhh
i am giving up bread and chocolate, someone just suggested giving up super noodles to me i nearly thumped them lmao

ooh now this is hard 1 for me but im going to try and give up sugar in tea. it is about the only "unhealthy" thing i have on a regular basis since i started sw. i actually have 1/2 spoon so not too bad but would be sooo much better to have non at all. i have tried many many times to give iit up before but tea juat doeant taste like tea without it. when does lent start?

ooh now this is hard 1 for me but im going to try and give up sugar in tea. it is about the only "unhealthy" thing i have on a regular basis since i started sw. i actually have 1/2 spoon so not too bad but would be sooo much better to have non at all. i have tried many many times to give iit up before but tea juat doeant taste like tea without it. when does lent start?
Lent start tomorrow - Ash Wedesday until Easter Sunday. It's a long long time.....:sigh: