Anyone going on hols in August?

imlosingit

I want to lose a total of 3 stones before my holiday in August. Anyone up for the challenge of losing 3 stone in time for their holiday? :) x

I'm not going on Holiday in August, but i am going in June.

I wish you good luck all the same

Where are you going?

Hi Markyboyace.

We are off to Cyprus for 2 weeks. Really looking forward to it. Where are you going in June?

My wife and I are taking my mother and father-in-law on an Alaskan cruise for her dads 60th birthday. Can't wait

Very nice holiday and lovely 60th pressie. So do you have a goal in mind for your weight loss before you go?

Yeah defo. I need to get down to 14 stone and i'm currently 15 stone 2lbs. But i am 6'3" so i'm not massive. My bmi is currently 26.9 or so.

But i saw this diet as a quick fix if you know what i mean?

5 weeks to go and 16lbs. Shouldn't be a problem should it?

You should do that easily. Men tend to lose weight faster than women. When my hubby did Cambridge last year he lost 3 stone in 6 weeks. Good luck and let us know how you get on :)

im going to london the end of june and would love to get to 16stone but dont think its gonna happen so im all for joining you :)

Yeah I'm up for that. I'm going to Spain for 3 weeks August 7th. Started this diet 2 weeks ago wanting to lose 4 stone before i go. I've lost 20lb so far so have just over 2 1/2 stone to go so will happily plod along with you on this one. Good luck to us :gen126:

I am going on holiday in August so would love to join in. I want to lose 3 and a half stone by my holiday, I have already lost 37lbs. It will be the first time I have seen my brother in 9 Months so it will be a real shock for him as I haven't told him what I am doing.

Xxx

Hi Becky and Camille

Thanks for joining me:D lets see if we can spur each other on.

Camille I go on the 6th and I've got 2 and 1/2 stone to go as well.

Becky you can do it, I'll be watching you;) x

Just think of your holidays everyone. Deson't it feel fantastic?

I just love my holidays. I get too excited for a 28 yr old

I am going on holiday in August so would love to join in. I want to lose 3 and a half stone by my holiday, I have already lost 37lbs. It will be the first time I have seen my brother in 9 Months so it will be a real shock for him as I haven't told him what I am doing.

Xxx

Welcome aboard, your brothers face is going to be a picture :D

Hi! I'm off to France for 2 weeks on the 2nd August so would love to join you, could do with extra motivation. I'd love to be 3 stone lighter by then but will be happy with 2 stone.

Hi Miel

Nice to have you on board :)

I find that if I want to pick, I go and look at this pair of trousers I've bought for my holiday that I want to fit into. I can only just get them up, so I have to lose at least 2 stones for them to fit. This is great motivation.

Also I imagine how I would feel if I don't lose the weight standing in front of the mirror on holiday. I know I would be saying oh why oh why didn't you just do it. So I am :D

I'll be in France end of July/start of August and want to have shed as much as possible by then - and I'm making that week my AMW! Hoping I can lose 3 more stone before then.

Back