Anyone going on hols in August?

Wow you're doing amazing, keep that up and you'll have no problems!! Well done so far!

No hols for me this year but..........

Florida next April!!! I am sooooo excited, and I am winding the kids up a treat. They know their Mum is way worse than them at containing excitement!!

I have ordered a Disney"plan your trip" dvd, which arrived yesterday, and also on its way is a Universal Studio dvd and a SeaWorld one too!! 11 more months to go then.........

I would love to be 11 stone or less, and be maintaining well by then!!! (Not finishing the diet and eating everything in sight, like before!!)

Hi Everyone I'm new on here so apologies if I get it wrong. I'm going on holiday on 6 August. Just picked up my packs tonight so only starting tomorrow - I hope I haven't left it too late to lose a shed load by August.

Jan

I'm going on holiday in august and I'm so excited, I'm going to Dublin for three weeks with my family

Hi Suffolkguy, janny t and Thai Chilli and Sez, welcome aboard, keep us posted on your weekly losses. :) x

Can I join too please?:D 23rd of august to spain. Just hoping to get as much off as possible. I know I won't get to goal by then, but I think if I stick to it all the way through I can make a big difference!:eek:

well girls hope ye are all been good, looking forward to the holidays :) welcome to everyone else.I have my weigh in sat but have been on my scales and arrraggh not good.I just dont know what going on i havent cheated just having 3shakes and 5litres water.So mad but anyways will wait until sat!!!

Hi Descent, off course you can join us, the more the merrier!!

Becky, try not to worry, the weather is playing havoc with my weight as well, will just be water retention. x

Hows everybody doing? got my weigh in tonight, not expecting much as retaining water due to TOTM, lost some more inches though so keeping positive. :) x

Weigh in today and lost another 2lbs, can't help hoping for more, but just not a fast loser :sigh:. Oh well better off than on :)

well done imlosing it! As you say, it's still some off isn't it! And also your totm.

I'm doing ok. Is my official first weigh in tomorrow, although I have been naughty and weighed every day:eek: I must stop now as it's stopped that initial rush and I will start to get fe up if I can't see a drop every time I get on:rolleyes:

I still keep thinking of that hot spanish holiday to keep me going!

Can I join too please?:D 23rd of august to spain. Just hoping to get as much off as possible. I know I won't get to goal by then, but I think if I stick to it all the way through I can make a big difference!:eek:

Where in Spain? We will be there then too!! :character00180:
Got my weigh in in the morning so will keep you posted, fingers crossed!!!
:scale:

good luck to you both tomorrow for your weigh ins, please let us know how you get on x

Yeah I'm up for that. I'm going to Spain for 3 weeks August 7th. Started this diet 2 weeks ago wanting to lose 4 stone before i go. I've lost 20lb so far so have just over 2 1/2 stone to go so will happily plod along with you on this one. Good luck to us :gen126:

I'm going to Spain for 3 weeks on the 7th August too.... snap!!!!

I would love to loose 3 stone by then...:D

Oooh wouldn't it be funny if it was the same place:D We are going to somewhere, the name makes me giggle everytime Tossa de Mar:D How about you guys?

Hi I'm off to the Dominican Republic in August, really struggling at the moment to keep going. I think I have put on 6 lbs this last 2 weeks. (CDC holiday) Any suggestions on how to get back on track.

Hi Cillabatty

Its so hard when your just not in the zone. What keeps me going is imagining being on holiday the same weight as I am now. I know I would be gutted and thinking why on earth didn't I do it and how I wish I could turn back the clock. Well imagine that clocks been turned back and here is your chance. :D x

I'm going to Spain for 3 weeks on the 7th August too.... snap!!!!

I would love to loose 3 stone by then...:D

OMG how strange is that going the same day for the same length of time!!! WE are going to costa Blanca a lovely little village called Heredades. Can't wait my last 'meal' was there so looking forward to going to the same resteraunt the first night there!!! :eatdrink023:

Back