Anyone gone from lipotrim/cd to WW??

Hiya - I was on TFR lipotrim so not 100% sure what the ss refeed involves... basically what I did was stick to the refeed rigidly - but made sure I also didn't go over my points!! (you can only really do it properly on days 4-7 as days 1-3 you wouldn't be eating enough to fill your point quota anyway)
I feel I've lost weight this week too and am now doing the ww full time.. (ie. without a lipotrim menu) - my weigh-in is tomorrow so will find out!
let me know how you get on and what you decide to do! - any questions just let me know x

Thank you so much xx I am going to do it after my weight in Saturday, had as much as I can take of shakes, although I wont lose as much need to get away and to real food xx Will keep in touch thanks again wobble wonder xx

Heya Tracy - weighed in tonight and I'm down 3.5lbs!!!!! Was totally shocked, didn't expect it at all.. although I have been walking the ass off myself - I assumed after the lipotrim, it would be a while adjusting before I'd lose any weight! So, you shouldn't worry about anything - enjoy your hols woman!!

Hi there! I'm doing WW Core. For me not only is the whole weight loss thing about getting to grips with eating less, it's about the whole attitude and the mental aspects of losing weight but not only that - keeping it off! I can't get my head around VLCD. I understand if you have a LOT to lose and for health reasons you need weight to come of quickly but it seems healthier to me (physically and mental) to carry on eating normal (just healthier) food. The whole shakes, soup thing for me is so artificial and I wouldn't be able to exercise the way I do if I was doing VLCD.

heya, thanks for the reply! - I was advised to go on to lipotrim as I lost my apetite and was eating very few calories and no vitamins and minerals.. lipotrim was considered better and healthier than that - at least it was controlled..
I really only started losing the weight on it when I started back exercising though, which influenced my decision to change to ww - I'm still doing the same amount of exercise and the weight seems to be continuing downward!!!! :) xx

Heya Tracy - weighed in tonight and I'm down 3.5lbs!!!!! Was totally shocked, didn't expect it at all.. although I have been walking the ass off myself - I assumed after the lipotrim, it would be a while adjusting before I'd lose any weight! So, you shouldn't worry about anything - enjoy your hols woman!!

WOW that was fantastic - 3.5lbs thats nearly as much as you lose on lipotrim/cd WELL DONE you must be so pleased. I am now swapping and in the process, so hopefully I will follow in your footsteps and lose as much as you:)

Heya Tracy - sorry - havn't been on in a few days!! Weighed in on Wednesday and was down another 2lbs!!! (Am delighted because that's what I averaged on the lipotrim anyway.. I never cheated but averaged 2lbs a week which wasn't great considering!!)
How are you getting on now? are you doing the refeed??

Sounds like WW is working very well for you ;)

Back