anyone got a lot to lose????

I have loads to lose as well, 12 sts altogether in fact - but thanks to SW and this forum I've lost 4½ stones since last May, so although I am a slow loser, I am and will get there.

Good luck to you.

I have alot to lose too, technically probably about 10 stone. However I only want to lose about 7-7.5 stone, as thats what weight I feel happiest at, I do love having curves and any smaller and I know from photos of me in the past I just look stupid x

I have 6.5 stone to loose.
Nearly lost my first stone and feel great, here's to the next 5.5.
I would be happy with 2lbs loss a week, i have a wedding in August so i'm aiming for that and being able to buy something i really like to wear for a change.:D

I have no idea what exact weight I want yet, but know I still have a long ways. It will be at least another 4.5 stone maybe that I want to lose, so in it for the long run!

I have about 8 stone to lose, lost 7.5lb in the last 3 weeks so i'm pretty happy with that, i'm really enjoying my new way of eating and just hope I can stay this positive (sure i can with everyone's support.) :D

Hi all, I have got about 15 to lose but would be estatic with losing 10 Stone. I would like to get to a 5 stone loss by my holiday in July. I have lost 2 allready so another 3 to go so must stay focused.

I pay for slimming world by countdown so if I dont stick to it its a waste of money. I know not everyone can afford that though.

My daughter has lost just under 2 stone as well luckily she is only 15 so she is free at slimming world. I want to teach her good eating habits for life. This way she will always have something to fall back on.

i have a lot to loose 2 if i went off the chart over half my body weight (i think) i joined 4 weeks ago and hav lost 13 and a half lbs so this week i will hopefully get my stone award :) :) i find it quite easy 2 do and am likein finding new recipes 2 cook. i also feel so much better in myself and my body by loosing that little bit x

Hey hun ! I got 6st to lose and just started today !!

I am writing my EE good diary every day. If you do one let me know and we can compare each others diaries.

The online support here is amazing

L xxx

Hi all i am new to this forum but i also have alot to loose, feels good that i am not alone.
I am not sure what my ideal weight will be but i no i will have to loose atleast 8 stone.
Its a long journey i am terrified of having excess skin too but i no that loosing weight is much more important for my health and wellbeing.
Its seriously getting me down and holding me back.
Strange thing is sometimes this isnt enough to keep me going and i find myself falling off the wagon.
I always jump back on though but just means its been slow for me, i started in November and have only just got my 1 stone award, i no i can do better as i have done sw before i had children.
So now i am getting serious, joining the gym on Wednesday and hoping for some good results x

Hi I'm new today. Hope I'm ok just to randomly join in a thread, don't quite no the etiquette around here so hope I am not interfering with any private groups or anything.

I am 17st with an aim to lose 6st 2lb, with a target of 10st 12lb's. I've chosen that target because my highest weight ever was 17st 12lb's, meaning my final weight loss would be exactly 7 stone.

Am intending to use the SW plan as I did it last year and lost 3stone before sadly losing my willpower and piling the majority of it back on!

So far this forum seems really nice so I hope some extra support from you guys will help me finally do it. I am too scared to go to an actual slimming club and can't afford to as I'm unemployed and a student. Hopefully you guys can be my online support team xx

Hi I'm new today. Hope I'm ok just to randomly join in a thread, don't quite no the etiquette around here so hope I am not interfering with any private groups or anything.

I am 17st with an aim to lose 6st 2lb, with a target of 10st 12lb's. I've chosen that target because my highest weight ever was 17st 12lb's, meaning my final weight loss would be exactly 7 stone.

Am intending to use the SW plan as I did it last year and lost 3stone before sadly losing my willpower and piling the majority of it back on!

So far this forum seems really nice so I hope some extra support from you guys will help me finally do it. I am too scared to go to an actual slimming club and can't afford to as I'm unemployed and a student. Hopefully you guys can be my online support team xx
No private groups here, mate- everyone is welcome!

Your target is similar to mine as I just picked a nice 'round' figure (no pun intended) of 8 stone- I was 18stone 13lb, so are targets are quite similar.

With support and motivation you will do this- you are already well on your way

Good luck

xxxxxxx

I have set my initial target at losing 4st 1lb to get me to an 'oveweight' bmi. But to be healthy, I should set my sights at a further 2 stone to get me into the 'healthy' bmi bracket... My loss is seriously slow. I had hoped for a fast initial loss that would even out after the first stone or so, but I have still only lost 9.5lbs since the end of November (it makes me think that my diet wasn't that bad before).

Although I am disappointed, I am determined to keep slogging away as it isn't just about being slimmer for me, it is about feeling healthier (which I definately do).

I have just bought a wii sport active to try and help me tone as I go.... Two days in a my legs are bloody killing me lol

Thanks Cocktailprincess just wanted to check!

Have been on forums before where members get all cold and unfriendly if you are not a 'regular'. This place seems really friendly so far which is great as I need support and kind words!!

welcome everyone, i managed to get my 5 stones award this morning so - 5 stones and 1lb, also got sotw....(thats 8 months to the day of joining se)
so it can be done, but you have to be honest with yourself and really want to do it for you :) no boby else but you :)

Im just about a stone into the 6 I need to loose, what I have noticed though is that this forum does so much more for my motivation than I ever would have imagined. Class is great but I find I can get more recipes and ideas here and what a lovely bunch you all are :)
Good luck, stick with it, we will all get there x

Last edited:
My first target is 20 stone which is a loss of 5 st 10lb, my 2nd target is 15st which is another 5 st loss and then if i am happy i will stick there but realistically would then like to lose another 2.5st and get to 12st7lb

I have a lot to lose as well - just over half my body weight so you are not alone. The way I see it, I did not get to this weight overnight so I won't lose it overnight either!!

Good luck to everyone, whether you have 10 pounds or 100 pounds to lose :eek:

Back