anyone got a lot to lose????

hey ladies reading this has been an inspiration, i also have a lot too lose have put on 5 stone since being with my husband and its about time now that i did somethin about it. i had a starting weight of 19st 7.5lbs, 2 weeks in and im 18st 12lbs!! feels fantastic,
ive set a preliminary target of 5stone which will mean i will be 14 n half stone, still overweight but i was comfortable at that weight, i will just see how things feel when i get there!!!

anyway ladies there are a few of us here for the long haul and i look foreward to getting to know u all and sharing in your good times and being there too listen when (if) things dnt go the way we want them too xxx

I've set my target to 10 1/2 stone which makes me 5 stone to lose. But what i would really love to do is get down to 9 1/2 stone but really don't know how doable that is!! I don't think i lose weight very fast so will be in it for the long haul. I just truly hope i can stick to it and lose the weight. I want to be happy within myself and being the size i am now i'm really not.

Just wanted to wish everyone good luck xxx

I also started with having to lose 1/2 my body weight (about 12 stone according to the charts). I have lost almost 5 st since September, so definately feel like I am getting there now. This is the most I have ever lost on a diet, and could not have done it without this forum. It really keeps you motivated.

I'm not sure yet how much I want to lose in total, I think I will go by clothes size.

yes good idea, i would like to be a 12-14 as i a quite broad with a largish frame and any smaller than that my hip and collar bones stick out quite bad!!
am so looking 4ward to buying smaller in fashion clothes next summer :) good luck everyone i look 4ward to hearing about all ur successess :D xx

Hi, I also have about 11 stone to lose.
My hubby wants me to get to a size 16 and stop, I still dream of being a size 12 again!
I just cannot envisage it happening and in the last week I have fallen off the wagon big time!
I'm hoping that I'll have greater willpower once I start at class (I've asked for a countdown as a Birthday pressie).

I wish everyone good luck! Would it be easier to support each other if we add each other as contacts?

im up for adding as contacts shirleen :)
i have been on every diet under the sun and always failed cos i lost motivation, this time i am determined to do i want to wear a pair of shorts next summer without worrying about my thighs!!
i am just imagining it now :)
good luck everyone xx

i want to be a size 12 and still need to lose 6 stone!!! ive lost a bit already.....so im on my way!!! good luck in your journey! xxx

not sure weight always reflects size in the real world does it, and who is to say what a size 12 is, clothes these days come up in so many sizes what is a size 12 in say tescos can be a size 14 in asda :sigh::confused: its a crazy crazy sized world ;);)
good luck with the boob thing, i like to say more than a hand full is a waste :rolleyes:;) mind you im only saying that after losing about 8" from mine :eek:

I had 6 stone to lose I have lost 1 stone most of this since mid Jan when I stopped messing around I am hopping that this time I can continue it. Good luck everyone

its only impossible if you make it so mrs slimtobe :)
think positive and positive things will happen!!

insted of thinking of it as one amount to lose think about it in smaller milestones xx

its only impossible if you make it so mrs slimtobe :)
think positive and positive things will happen!!

insted of thinking of it as one amount to lose think about it in smaller milestones xx

I know Mrs Williams you are right, thanks, i guess I need to stop thinking negatives and "yeah as if im gonna ever be THAT slim" im doing mini goals now, like to get in to the 16 stones, then will be the 15s etc and am going to face it that way instead!

Thanks for the positive words ;)

If you had told me 2 years ago that I would have lost nearly 7.5 stone, I would have laughed at you, but guess what?!!!!

Welcome everyone..fantastic post. I have another 4 stone to go before I reach my target of 10 stone...yes I was 21 stone 7lbs. If I can get this far, then you all can...determination and believing that you can do it helps!...along with MM of course!!!

xxx

Well done Mrs. V, stats like yours are so inspirational!

What challenges have you guys signed onto? I'm going to do the 'sexy for summer' challenge and march challenge over on the challenges board

ur welcome mrsslim2be :) i find a few positive words from someone has the same effect on my negative moods as 3 bars of choccy lol n now im on SW and committed i kno that the positive words are much better for me and my waistline, i also find that the effects of some positive words lasts much longer than the fleeting satisfaction i get from a choccy bar!!! xx

Back