• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

anyone got any of the new keep fit dvds?

S: 14st3lb C: 9st13lb G: 9st11lb BMI: 25.4 Loss: 4st4lb(30.15%)
I have seen posts where loads of people on here rave about her dvds. I dont have one so can not pass comment, I am sure someone will be on in a moment who has.

S: 12st6lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.5 Loss: 0st2lb(1.15%)
Davina's are always good. I have hers and it works you hard. I find the best way to rlease the seratonin is to get out for a brisk walk or even run!!

Lynda

klare

A Girls Got 2 Do ...
S: 13st0lb C: 12st6lb G: 10st2lb BMI: 27.2 Loss: 0st8lb(4.4%)
I have resisted on getting any new ones this year and instead and plumping for using the old trusted videos that I KNOW work for me and have done in the past .. so am kicking the new year off with my Callanetics .... and for my tummy, I did invest in an ab king pro a few months ago and as per usual, it ended up as a clothes horse.. so the clothes are going back in the wardrobe where they belong and am getting down and dirty on the ab king lol!
I have heard a lot of good stuff about Davina's stuff though.

suepat10

I am one of the 63336
S: 20st3lb C: 20st3lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 44.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
My OH keeps dropping hints about the Colleen Nolan one - but that's because he has a 'secret' crush on her that he reckons I don't know about!!!

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
S: 14st5lb
I have a drawer full of the damn things :eek: all gathering dust! I must admit that since I got the Wii and the personal trainer type games I've done far more exercise as it's a different workout each day.

weemo

Trying again!!!
I'm like Judi and have accumulated quite a collection and I don't use them. I have ordered some of the new ones (Davina, Jessie Wallace, Hannah Waterman) from Lovefilm to see if they are any good (also see if I can do them!) ~ at least I won't be wasting my money!

klare

A Girls Got 2 Do ...
S: 13st0lb C: 12st6lb G: 10st2lb BMI: 27.2 Loss: 0st8lb(4.4%)
just bought an exersize bike from Asda for £35.00! magnetic, easy to put together, really good purchase i think.... and I am sure my clothes will look lovely when they are hanging from it in about 3 and a half weeks :-D

S: 15st1lb C: 15st1lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 36.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Think it's about time I dug out my old collection - have so many of them that never get used. Good time of year to use them especially as there's so much snow :eek:)