anyone got any snow?

dirtydancing

Gold Member
none here in southampton. won't be able to do my walking much if it does.

Lots here in Newcastle

154857_1734833047668_1143812548_1989189_2891242_n.jpg

loads in newcastle :cry:

xxx

That photo was from last night, I'm not going out to take another one, it's too cold!

if it snows in Blackpool I am going to cry. Last winter was awful - so icy and just dreadful. xxxxx

I know what you mean hun, it's so nice to watch it fall from the comfort of your home but having to drive in it is horrendous :(

It's been trying in Sheffield but was a bit pathetic. Bristol is clear atm but a few days forecast

Another snowed-in Co. Durham person! - several inches, I live on top of a hill over-looking the south of Durham and several inches, compacted and freezing.

The lack of gritters in also a concern - Glad I am off work for a few days.

Steve

Oh and I'm meant to be going walking on Sunday for 12 miles in Hexhamshire Northumberland should be very welcoming on Sunday!!!

We had another 3" overnight, the garden looks a picture. Commiserations to all of you who have to drive, I retired in July and can honestly say it's the first time I've liked snow since I was at school.

None here in lincs yet, a few flurries but nothing to shout about.
I'm not a fan of it though to be honest so I'm glad we haven't had any.

Nothing in Brum still...skies looking clearer than they did yesterday so hoping its passed us by...you watch we'll have a total dumping now just to spite me!

Back