Anyone got more than 10 stone to lose? Eek!

Thanks Chunkylass - good luck to you too. Looks like you're doing really well already with a 9lb loss!! I'm doing Diet Chef which is packaged food - granola for breakfast with a splash of milk, soup for lunch, and a packaged meal in the evening aong with a snack. It's...ok - it is quite expensive so that's a good motivation to eat them all and not waste the money! But am a bit sick of the soup to be honest, and the evening meals are a bit salty and taste a bit too processed. I'll be glad when I've used them up and can get onto a low carb programme.
Have a lovely weekend!

Hi everyone I am here to avoid my weekend snack attack temptations. So I'll be catching up on all the threads I've missed over the last few days - know what you mean flutter, always loads to catch up on here.

Mind you, after reading what chunkylass is upto this weekend I've no idea how you make time to log on here, what between repatriating injured deer doing the highland fling, working out WW points of a haggis and that's on top of going into work! I need a lie down just typing it up.

Nice to meet you time to shine, I've just started on the dietchef too, just beginning week 3. It was a godsend during the recent snow, just coming home and a hot meal ready in 5 mins, just what needed after 2hours slogging through snow. Thank goodness that's melted now.

I haven't gone for a weigh in yet (trying to go just once a month) so not sure how the weightloss is going but I am feeling a bit slimmer so sticking with it, although have to admit to scone and butter today - which I don't think was on the dietchef plan! To be honest was quite proud of that treat as there were loads of really, really naughty things I didn't have and I made a conscious choice of what I would have and that I wouldn't have the usual frothy coffee to further boost the cals. Small thing, but little things please little minds.

Best wishes for rest of weekend
S.S.

Hi everyone, hope you are all well. It was a loooong weekend lol. I think I need to start relaxing on weekends, I never stop lol! Anyone got any nice plans for the rest of the week? x

Just found this thread and it is truly inspirational. I have just started the 10 stone plus journey and this thread has made my weekend much easier. Thank you and good luck to everyone

My problem is that with so much to lose (and fears about loose skin etc) I find it hard to remain motivated. It's not so hard at first when the weight comes off fast but I can lose a stone and a half yet still be the same size, whereas someone with less to lose would probably lose a whole clothes size losing by losing the same amount of weight. I find it hard to keep going when I either can't see the results or when I think about how far i've got to go or when the loose skin starts appearing.

I hear you on that one. Truly.

Last time I lost a chunk of weight I was passing magazines on racks that said 'losing 3 stone changed my life!!' When I was thinking 'I've lost 2 1/2 and no-one's noticed...'

I kinda lost the will after that. Best of luck with it - you know it can be done. :)

All I have to say is, it can be done!

1 year ago I started LighterLife weighing 21st8, 33 weeks later I had lost 10 stone. I've been maintaining that loss since then. Keep the faith, go in with the attitude that you will and can do this. And if you're doing LL view staying abstinent as your number 1 focus this year.

inindia.jpg

1255115235_4894_FT0_me_.jpg

Wowee! Fantastic and just look at you now!

I've lost ten stones too. Have eight pounds left to lose. Every single bit of effort is worth it, big time.

Congratulations!

Hi first ever post.:wave_cry: I have about 15 stone to lose:eek:. i am doing slimming world this time. I think I will aim for small targets at a time

The first day of the rest of my life! Hi my name is Ruth and I have over 10 stone to lose. I started Xenical last Wednesday (day 6!) and am just eating a low fat diet with it!! I am a yoyo dieter but my health has taken a turn for the worse, being diagnosed with Diabetes and an underactive thyroid! Time to turn my life around, for the sake of my kids! Starting weight was 23 stone 2lbs - a long way to go, but every journey has to have a beginning!! Want to do my kids proud x Wish me luck x:family2:

My Goals
:

Lose 1stone by the end of February
Lose 2 stone by my birthday (28th March)
Lose 3 stone by end of April
Lose 3.5 stone by end of May
Lose 4 stone by end of June
Lose 4.5 stone by end of July
Lose 5.5 stone by my 20th anniversary on 8/9/10!

Last edited:
Woohoo! Good luck everyone!

Remember: Every time you want to eat something calorific, just ask yourself whether it'll help you lose weight :)

OMG!! I cannot believe what the scales are saying! I have lost 1 stone in 1 week!! How fab do I feel? :D I have been so motivated and felt so positive but I didnt expect that!! I have already reached my first mini-target of a stone before the end of February! I am sure that long walk on Sunday helped - not walked for 2 hours in many many years! It has made going out tonight and on Saturday a lot easier - I will be able to stay focussed! Tonight I am going to drive and I can order something healthy but worried a little about Saturday as its a "Food Tech Teacher" that is cooking a meal for us and already know she is doing a rich choc pudding for dessert! Help!!! But what I have to remember this time is that this is a complete lifestyle change and I am allowed to enjoy the odd celebratory meal or else I will drive myself mad with guilt! That's where I have gone wrong in the past! Onwards and upwards!!!

My Goals
:

Lose 1 stone by the end of February(achieved 16/2/10) :girlpower:
Lose 2 stone by my birthday (28th March)
Lose 3 stone by end of April
Lose 3.5 stone by end of May
Lose 4 stone by end of June
Lose 4.5 stone by end of July
Lose 5.5 stone by my 20th anniversary on 8/9/10! __________________
Ruthie xx:)

HI everyone just been for weigh in and lost an amazing 8lb in the first week feel brill about that I tipped the scales last week at 22st 11lb , im determined this time to do it ..how do i get rid of this ticker its the old one ty.........

Just wanted to say - good luck everyone. Just believe you can do it. Plenty of people do...so why not you? Believe in it and then you can make it happen.

HI everyone just been for weigh in and lost an amazing 8lb in the first week feel brill about that I tipped the scales last week at 22st 11lb , im determined this time to do it ..how do i get rid of this ticker its the old one ty.........

Click "User CP" in the top left and edit your signature to remove the old ticker :)

I have about 12 stone to lose so also in it for the long haul!

Goodluck on your weight loss venture Im sure you will get along with me and many others :)

x

That is absolutely fantastic! Well done. Please tell me to mind my own business if you don't want to answer this but do you not have alot of loose skin due to such a large weightloss?

That is absolutely fantastic! Well done. Please tell me to mind my own business if you don't want to answer this but do you not have alot of loose skin due to such a large weightloss?

Hi, Not sure who you are asking but no, not really for me. It could be a LOT worse.

Back