Anyone got the recent sw mag handy?

poppyowner

Silver Member
Hi all

I think it was in the recent SW mag under new finds that they mentioned a Tea company called TEAPIGS which made Chocolate Flake flavoured tea in tea bags?

I recall them being synfree, I got my taster pack in post today - but for my peace of mind can someone double check it is synfree or the syn value of it BEFORE I try it..... PLEASE!!!! ?????

I think it was at the top of the page (ish).

Want to try this later tonight so gonna wait avidly for any postings (LOL)

Thanks

BTW anyone else tried these?

Jill

I can't see it in the Jan/Feb mag... am I missing one?

i have the march/april one. any idea whereabouts in the mag it is? i can't see it in the easter treats bit, or the food news bit?

It was in the what's new on the shelves pages in a recent SW mag. Only a small article/advert somewhere near top of page if I recall correctly - maybe it was in the previous one not the recent - sorry!!!
Have gone into SW online but nothing came up even after they'd advertised it (in effect).

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME AS ITCHING TO MAKE A CUPPA!!!?????

I found this and so would assume its free

TEAPIGS LAUNCHES CHOCOLATE FLAKE TEA

January 15th, 2010
Tea-Pig-150x150.jpg
Teapigs chocolate flake tea is positioned as an indulgence for Easter slimmers. It is a combination of black, Assam, tea with cocoa beans and flakes of dark chocolate.
Louise the teapigs tea taster comments “When we think about how many times we’ve dunked chocolate biscuits into cups of tea it’s surprising no-one else has ever thought of this before. Tea and chocolate, together in one cup – the perfect partnership.” Better still, at just 3 calories per cup, one can enjoy the taste of chocolate this Easter for a fraction of the calories – keeping you away from the kids’ Easter eggs

I've just looked through the back issues of SW mag and I can't find it anywhere in any of them. Are you ure it was a SW mag?

All foods advertised in the mags are on the syn value page (with their syn values - obviously!).

It wasn't an actual advert - it was around the section of new finds in shops near the new HEA/B sections - either way - have had a cup and trust me - syns won't be an issue!!!! URGH!!!!!

Thanks anyway - at least now I have tried it I can stop fantasizing about it!

ha. it's like when i tried chocolate coffee... it was foul :)

sorry it was nasty hon.

abz xx

Back