Anyone got themselves a goal or mini goal outfit??

RebekahR

Gold Member
Just talking about this plan with my OH and suggesting maybe I should get some goal jeans...or something like that. Anyone else got a goal/mini goal outfit lined up??

I currently wear a 10 (despite being "obese") on the bottom..so the thought of a 6..is a bit shocking :eek: ..thinking some 8s for a months time would be a nice mini goal to look forward to!!!

Really looking forward to my samples arriving, so pumped!!

oh god ive got a million diff ones now LOL but the latest is some shorts (lil ones from primark) in size ten, aint worn shorts since i was bout 13 so be a big thing for me! but i guess my fave outfit ive got is two dresses, one from triple s and one from boohoo, both in size 8, i think ide die of shock getting into them :D

Did your samples come yet hun?

Catdog xx

Samples came yes, ace the bars are too yummy!

Size six here I come LOL! :)

I have quite a few mini goal and goal outfits, not bought recently. I guess having so many is proof I always fail at a diet lol. I tend to buy one everytime I start a diet.

I just ordered a short summer dress (I wouldn't wear it with bare legs, leggings underneath thanks very much) from Bonprix in a size 14/16

I have quite a few mini goal and goal outfits, not bought recently. I guess having so many is proof I always fail at a diet lol. I tend to buy one everytime I start a diet.

I just ordered a short summer dress (I wouldn't wear it with bare legs, leggings underneath thanks very much) from Bonprix in a size 14/16

aww me too hun, everytime i start a diet i feel dead optimistic and buy summit, everythings still got tags on :eek: but this time is different, im determined to get through this if it kills me haha.

Catdog xx

aww me too hun, everytime i start a diet i feel dead optimistic and buy summit, everythings still got tags on :eek: but this time is different, im determined to get through this if it kills me haha.

Catdog xx

Yes you and I can do this! We are so going to make use of all those clothes that we have bought in smaller sizes! :D x

I bought a size 14 lipsy dress :) can't wait to fit in it

:) we will all get there!

I got some high waisted denim hotpants in a six, for my birthday middle of June. Fingers crossed!

I've got a wedding to go to at the end of May and would love to buy a size 12 dress to wear for it :) Then is like to be in a 10 for my hols in July :) x

Arrrgghh bloody iPhone predictive text strikes again!! I'd like to be a 10 for hols! :)

My friend has just said that if I choose an interim goal she'll make me a dress :) we're both trying to lose weight. I'm no dressmaker though so don't think a reciprocal offer will go down that well, lol! I'll have to think of a nice treat for her instead.

That sounds like a brilliant idea!! :) x

I'm a size 20/22 at the moment, but I have loads of size 16 clothes in my wardrobe, some new, some from a couple of years ago when I lost weight before. Getting into those will be great.. once I'm there I might buy some size 12's to get into :p

Back