Anyone grown out of their size 20 bottoms and getting rid of them?

Caz

Repeat Offender
If you are, let me know what you want for them! I'm in 22s at the moment, but they're starting to shrink off me and don't think they'll fit for much longer! Will try ebay or sainsburys if no-one is getting rid of their stuff, just thought I'd check here first as I know how quickly we go through it so how good it is to get rid of it so we can buy the next size down!

In a week or two then yes, I will have a couple of pairs. A suit, actually, which is officially an 18 but I think easily a 20, plain black, plus a pair of M&S plain black trousers. Is that the sort of thing you want?

i have 20s and 18s mainly jeans but im only 5'3 and although i wear a regular leg think they would be to short, as your tall xx

I have some practically new, new look and dorothy perkins jeans, size 20. I'll have a wee look around for some things and get bk to you :D

I have 2 pairs of Evans size twenty jeans. One paid Black and the other normal denim. Stretch as well. High waisted (so no muffin top on show!!) If you pay for postage i'll send you them no worries.
just email me [email protected]

Oh and there standard leg length. Im about 5 foot 7 and they fit perfect

Back