Anyone had their hair cut by a trainee???

big bear

A bear on a mission!
Thinking of going to Toni & Guy to have my hair cut by a trainee as its only £10. We're really skint at the moment but I desperately need my hair cut so thought I'd give it a go.

Anyone done this before & was it ok??

If you just want a trim then I imagine it would be fine. They would have to be quite good for a company like that to let them loose on the public!!!

Yes go for it, I used to go to several "top salons" training evenings, the qualified stylists talks them through what you want and is always close by, and will come back at each stage to check the cut, I have never had a bad cut/style, just be prepared it will take twice as long for the trainee to do you hair other than that its all good :D

My mates training at college and my hair needed doin n i'm poor. Yes my hair took hour n half for layers forward graduation a fringe and a lot off the lenth but best cut ever !!!

yes i always go to the training school as its 1/3 less than the fully qualified and the fully qualified go over it after. I get mine cut and coloured every 4 weeks by a trainee

I pay £8 for a full haircut and blowdry. I can never fault it and when i went to our "designer" salon as a present for giving birth i looked the same. I was gutted i'd wasted £45!!!

yes definitely go!! my friends a trainee and she always does mine, they always have an experienced hairdresser watching over them so there shouldn't be any problems! enjoy it :) xx

Back