anyone have to throw up (sorry TMI)

Aww..I hope you do too! I wish I'd thought of it for my wedding but I wasn't that bothered..Now my motivation is it get it lost before I move back home..That way I might not be recognized! :)

well i probably wouldn't have started until after my wedding if i had the chance - because it wouldn't be so stressful with planning a wedding etc - but I bought my dress - and when i went to pick it up they gave me my dress to sizes to small! and i didn't realize this until I had already gone back to canada for the holidays - oh well if thats not motivation nothing is!

Oh no! Well that IS good motivation! You can do it. :)

I imagine it is..I've read of people loosing over half of that in 1 month!! So I think you can do it..Are you exercising and all that aswell..??

Good for you Jessica congrats....glad ur better Binny....My Dr told me to to take my vitamins on a night as it will remain in your body longer and won't be flushed out by tablets.......
:)

My Dr didn't say when to take them..she just said I might want to because I might not be able to absorb enough vitams with the pills...so I bought some and started taking them in the morning..Although I have read I should take them at night. Oh well. lol

lol it takes time Binny getting used to it all....how are you doing?? :)

Yeahh..I know. Hubby gets up about 6am for work so I take them then with some water then I get back into bed for a couple hours..Haha. Then have my breakie and what not...

I'm doing alright I think..Wasn't too well yesterday..didn't eat anything all day and then because hubby complained that I hadn't eaten and thought I'd make myself worse I made a slim fast and froze it like ice cream..Wasn't too bad. Lol.

How are you?? :)

All fine here thx ,,,,,,,,:)

Haha. Yeah Rach it wasn't too bat..Most of it was frozen but some of it was like a slushy..I liked it as a slushy best.. :)

Back