anyone heard of zumba dancing

nicolas

Silver Member
hi, not sure if i've spelt that right, just wondering if any of ye have heard of it? a couple of the girls are going this evening so i'm going to go should be a laugh :)

Lots of the members do it and all seem to love it.

fitness program inspired by Latin dance. Spanish slang for "to move fast and have fun".

It is getting more popular with classes so you might need to google to see if there is any in your local area. Also, you can buy dvd's or look on youtube to have a taste for what it is about.

I have managed to get a place on a Zumba instructor course next month so will hopefully be able to start my own class soon!!

At the moment I go to the Zumba class at my Gym and it definitely is a lot of fun and a great way to get some body magic!

You don't have to be an amazing dancer - just move to the music and do what comes naturally!

xx

Oh god I useless at dancing going to a class tonight so unfit !!! Will be coughing and splurtering all over the place

You'll be fine! My sister does it, she's 70!

Well I did it without falling down !!! Was a great laugh

hi, i am starting a class this week and really looking forward to it. Has anyone noticed extra losses after starting classes. i am looking forward to it hopefully toning me a little.

Back