Anyone here started LL in February?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by cheerydino, 17 April 2007 Social URL.

1. cheerydino

cheerydino Full Member

Lighter Life
    I noticed that there are threads for those starting LL in January, March and now April! Where is February :confused:

I started on 4th February and we have three weeks left on Foundation. Last Sunday, my LLC talked about going on Development and Management. I think some of us will go on management after Foundation. I am hoping that I will have a little weight left by the time I reach Development. My weight loss seems to be slowing down :(

How are you guys doing?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. scooper

scooper Full Member

Began with LL, now CD
    I started the food packs February 8. I've lost 37lbs so far. I weight in tomorrow and am hoping to reach the three stone mark. If it's not this week it will be next week!
  4. Tasty Tracey

Tasty Tracey Full Member

Started February

Hi I started LL Feb 26th, and I'm 2St 1lb Lighter have struggled a few times and fell off the LL wagon but got back and I am determained to lose 3.5 stone if not more all depends on how good I can be. ;)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.