Anyone in 14's wanting to get into the 13's?

Hello
I am an exante newbie and am joining the 14s
Cant wait to get in the 13s just need to find products I enjoy
Love the shakes, dont mind the bars and detest the soup!
Tempted to try the ready meals - any feedback?
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE x;)

Hello Helybob and welcome to the 14.s

I am just about hanging on to the 14's so here I am

I got the 50 mixed meal pack about a week ago. I had already had the carbonara and knew I enjoyed it. I loved the taste of the shepherds pie though I mixed it with a bit more water than it says on the packet. I liked the other two flavours too though not quite as much as the carbonara or shepherds pie. I do tend to add more water to all of them (shakes and soups included) and let the pasta and bean ones soak for 5-10 minutes before putting them in the microwave.

It seems not a lot of folks are fans of the soup. I was okay with all of them with the exception of the tomato and basil. Try adding herbs and spices to improve them.

Moo

Hi moocow
You are doing really well... have you religiously stuck to exante the whole time?
:bliss:I am feeling positive but have a feeling I might get bored due to lack of variey....
We are both roughly the same weight x

Morning Helybob

I do have the occasional blip but mostly I try to be 100% TS. I had a period around my birthday at the end of May when I struggled to get back on the wagon and it was 3 weeks or so before I was totally 100%.
I have the odd pack from other brands but not often as I like most of what Exante do and have not yet felt bored with the flavours offered.

I am not wanting a quick win and don't beat myself up if I go off plan...........I just consider it a hiccup rather than giving up. This way will take longer to get to my goal weight but if I gave up I would never reach it!

Moo

Helloo!

Well I'm in the 14s but hopefully not for much longer.

Hi all... I am new here.... and at the moment weighing in at 14...9... I may well be in this group for quite some time as I seem to be a very slow looser .

It has taken me 17 months to loose just 37.6 lbs

Hiya,
There is no 'just' about 37.6lbs - congratulations on an amazing achievement!
xxx

Hi Honey.... welcome to the gang :D

Wohoo finally made it to the 14's, now let's hope I make it to the 13's sharpish!
Surely there should be a montage starting about now.....

Hi Honey.... welcome to the 14's :happy036:

By the looks of your weight loss progress you should not be here too long at all... just long enough to get to know you better :)

I hope you're right :) It's been far too long since I was in the 13's it'll be strange when I get there hehe.
Thanks for the support. I see you're halve way there. Good luckskies

What kind of diet is exante...I have never heard of it... whatever it is it seems to be doing it for you ;)

Are you not doing exante? I assumed you were, either that or I've missed the joke lol. It's a meal replacement vlcd. But I'm eating more healthy foods now than the exante packs, missed food too much haha. But it's working :)

Over the last 17 months I've lost 38 lbs by making healthy choices, but last night was my first night at Slimming World, so I'll be doing that for the next 12 weeks.

Wow that's so good. Congrats. My friend does SW and loves it. I'd just be poop for going to weekly meetings and that. At the moment this form is my motivational team lol

Whatever works for you is the right thing :D

Back