Anyone in 14's wanting to get into the 13's?

Agreed. I've given many diets a try but never made it past the first couple of weeks lol, but this time I've got my motivation hat on.

My start weight was 14st 5lbs. On day 3 of TS hoping I get a loss this first week that brings me into the 13s!

Had a little peek at the scales and they say -5 lbs :O but holding out to see what week one weigh in says :)

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

My start weight was 14st 5lbs. On day 3 of TS hoping I get a loss this first week that brings me into the 13s!

Had a little peek at the scales and they say -5 lbs :O but holding out to see what week one weigh in says :)

Best of luck :) you should make it to the 13's this week so, if not definitely by the end of week 2. Sending you positive vibes

Best of luck :) you should make it to the 13's this week so, if not definitely by the end of week 2. Sending you positive vibes

Thank you stylishkid! :) excited to be on day 4 - hopefully ketosis day.
Hopefully busy today to keep my mind from wandering to food thoughts lol

Have a good morning :D

I made it into the 13s this Monday on weigh in at 13st 12lb :)

Currently just over 15 stone and today is day 3 of a re-start (re-started at 15st 6lbs). Looking forward to joining you guys in the 14s!!! :) xx

I'm up to 14'10 now due to early pregnancy. Still working hard, just not at exante. Still like coming on this forum because you girls are great. Hoping for 13'7 by Christmas Day :)

I started 5 days ago at 15st 7lbs and today I had a peek at the scales and Im down to 14st 13lb, cant wait to get back into the 13s

Well done Escapade. That's amazing for 5days. You must feel awesome.

Fingers crossed I've made it to the 13's this week

14.12 as of weigh in yesterday, hoping to be in the 13s before christmas

Back