• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Anyone in North Cornwall / North Devon on a VLCD?

magickmel

Loves VLCD's !
Hi,
Just wondered whether anyone lives in North Cornwall or North Devon and is on any of the VLCDs ?

As I am swapping from LL to CD when I move back down, I think I am going to miss having the wonderful group support that I have had from my current LL group. I have a fab, very supportive CDC to look forward to but other people around who might want to meet up ocassionally for a sparkling water or a black coffee would be really nice!:)

So if there is anyone out there please reply either on here or by PM !
Thanks
Melissa

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hey Melissa

Do you think you will be able to come p to Bath Spa in April to meet a bunch of us?

Have a little think about it. The South West meet up thread is in the meetups forum.

Dizzy x

Hi Sonya - Hope to be down by the end of March at the latest. How many miles away do you reckon we would be apart ?
melissa
Im not too sure but my eldest went on holiday there with friends, think about 1 hr may be less.
Have you found a cdc near to where you will be moving ?
Im surprised you have not heard from any on here...:confused:

Karen

Serial Foodie!
its 40ish miles away. my sister has a caravan there which i use often in the summer.

im on CD and lucky and sonkie are on lipotrim and as sonkie said, we r all lurking in plymouth :D debbiesmummy is in plymouth as well and shes on CD.

xxxx

Yes would love to meet up with anyone who fancies to or as a bigger group sometime. By the new mall do you mean Plymouth ? I don't know the centre very well. My only experience of Plymouth was having my gallbladder removed at Derriford hospital !

Hi Sonya,
Yes I found a nice CDC from their website and she is willing to meet me in Launceston once a fortnight bless her ! It will make it do-able for me ! Will be sad to leave LL as I have achieved a great loss with the LL diet but looking forward to more CD flavours!

Karen

Serial Foodie!
you'll do great on CD. they r pretty much the same thing but without the DVDs and half the price!

i would definately be up for coffee in the mall. still havent been in there!!

sorry we forgot u devonbabe! i do actually forget where in devon u r?

Karen

Serial Foodie!
oh cool. a gang for coffee in the new mall then!

Karen

Serial Foodie!
r u on cd jo?