Anyone in North Cornwall / North Devon on a VLCD?

its a nice place. i joined beg of Jan, and i go most days, its only 5 mins from home so really conveneient. i was really nervous about joining a gym, but i love it now.

hi girls, I know sonkie from on here already but I'm in plymouth toooooo! I live in southway and would be up for a meet in town or wherever if anyone else is- I look after my little girl everyday so might have a tag-along if its in the daytime! xxx :)

gem is ur CDC barbara by any chance?? if so, do u go to the monday evening group thing?

hi girls, I know sonkie from on here already but I'm in plymouth toooooo! I live in southway and would be up for a meet in town or wherever if anyone else is- I look after my little girl everyday so might have a tag-along if its in the daytime! xxx :)

How old is your daughter ?
What time did you go to chemist yesterday ?

why do i keep thinking jem is on CD? LOL twice ive done that d'oh! sorryy! xxx

hi karen and sonkie, my little girl is 19 months and bit of a handful! I went at lunchtime on sun I think it was about 12ish so probably just missed you but I put my name down to be be weighed on sundays from now on so will hopefully see you there!

I actually did contact barb karen about cd as I was thinking of switching as I wasnt coping on just the straight lipo formulas but have gone onto maintenance on lipotrim now so I get to eat a low calorie meal once a day but stick to the formulas for the rest of the day. hopefully will carry on losing! if not I'm sure I could drag myself back to ss... but will cross that bridge when I come to it.

I'm exercising in the morning to get my metabolsim going and I already feel fitter than I did a week ago (I'm not getting out of breath going up the stairs now- hooray!)- Am building myself up to try to go for a run one of these mornings- :eek: will have to hold onto my boobs tho! :D xxx

Hi Jemimarobin, we usually get to the chemist for 10.30-10.45, it would be good if we can meet up over there.

hopefully u find maintenance a doddle :D

i think introducing meals into CD would send me off track now. cant eat a thing so no confusion (but plenty of wishing i could lol) scared to do an AAM week or 790.

best of luck with the food!

xxxxx

it is hard karen- I havent 'cheated as such by eating anything terrible just salad and protein (although one day I did have half a wholemeal tortilla and I think it messed me up a bit) but I think I have decided its a bit early for me to eat 'proper' meals really as I dont think i've been on it long enough to be able to detach my head from eating if you get what I mean!?

I have a small family meal tommorrow and will eat a bit of plain chicken or fish but will not go mad and I feel like thats ok cos I've eaten enough crap to last a lifetime! am sticking to 2 formulas a day and some chicken or turkey slices will see how I get on til sunday (see if I get under the 12 stone mark!) and if its ok may stick to the maintenance formulas as its cheaper as well! but if i'm not losing weight I'll probably go back to ss as thats my main goal and although ithink bmi is a load a rubbish I still want to be able to put my stats in and not be 'obese' and want to look and feel better of course! I'll stop rambling now and get on with it!

Hope you're all ok today! xxxxx :D

Hi Jemimarobin, glad to hear you are doing good.....well done and keep it up. Do you think you will make it to the chemist in the morning on sunday......We usually there bout 10.30.

i understand what u mean.

sounds like u know what u r doing and i hope it goes well for you. look forward to hearing how u do on sunday :D

good luck xxxx

Hi karen, I sent you a message (i think!) but not sure if you got it, it was because I am going to a party on saturday and my friend lisa mentioned a karen and for some reason I thought it might be you! its a joint birthday party for lisa and her neighbour (cant remember her name right now) and its fancy dress. probably barking up the wrong tree totally but nevermind. just thought i'd check cos I might be seeing you (if it is you!) on saturday!! :D

I was really bad yesterday and ate a mountain of cheese and biscuits, a whole pack of marshmallows and an egg roll. bad bad bad!! :mad: am back on the shaekes today though so we'll see how it goes, take it one step at a time but want to stick to it cos it was going well. boo to me!!!

I hope you are well xxx

heya. no its not me. i havent been invited to any parties :(

have fun though!! :D

heya! cant be bothered with decoratng today!

oh and i didnt get a message from you jem, sorry.

hi sonkie! not been on properly for a few days (been too busy stuffing my face lol :mad: ) how you doing?

nevermind karen- sorry about barking up the wrong tree there- I'm going as a cow girl....:rolleyes: I kissed a lot of toads before my oh and he is lovely in general but they all have toady moments...:rolleyes:

hehe mine has toady moments too. guess its in their make-up. some r just worse than others in extremities.

u know what...i have a real thing about cowboys and ALWAYS wanted to be a cowgirl. even now LOL. i had a 7 hour lay-over in texas once flying back from minnesota and couldnt stop staring at all the blokes wandering around in boots and cowboy hats. i was so impressed lol. anyways...enuff about my weird kinks....:eek:

Sorry to butt in

Hi all, i see some of you are in plymouth, this site was recommended so just really starting to look around, I'm just starting week 2 of CD in plymouth so just looking so some people to share the ups and downs :) and give some advice to spice things up. I survived week one quite easily and sadly still getting excited about different flavours but can see this wearing off pretty quickly!!

hi dibspl welcome to minimins! yep it helps about a million percent to have people on here to talk to as many are going through the same things as you and its also really great for inspiration- look at the before and afters! there's a special cd bit and i think karen above is on cd too I'm on lipotrim myself but they're all pretty similar i think... good luck! :D

cowboys hey karen..! ;)

Back