Anyone in North Cornwall / North Devon on a VLCD?

im a CDC

oh cool

was about to ask if tracy is ur CDC but nevermind!

was with tracey but she seems to have vanished

started with barbs on monday as tracy seems to have dropped me lol. rang her mobile and another woman asnswered claiming not to know tracy but its obvious she did. dunno why as i must have been her easiest client. would only turn up fortnightly and grab packs and run lol. oh well!

how odd !! perhaps shes packed it in ? i dont know.

Barbs is lovely been doing it for years , i know her well. tell her yove been talking to me. if you fancy coming here, we have a great giggle for weigh in day..everyone seems to enjoy themselves, monday nights its mad diet night!

u mean u go to barbs on a monday night? or do u mean at yours? sorry its late and im easily baffled lol

easily confuzzled!...

i have diet day on monday nights here at my home, as i work ful time throughout the week
Barbs is retired, so i think shes open all day.

if you look on the counseller website, look for Jo&Steve on th efind a counseller bit, you can see my before and after pics.

whilst i was on the diet, i was with Barbs she was mt CDC, then i became a CDC myself when i lost the weight, did slimmer of the year etc. that was in 05

oh wow! excellent! i'll have to pm u soon!

Its great to know there are more people down here in Plymouth......as we were beginning to feel a little left out....lol.
We will have to pile round to karens for a water party while her hubby is away.

I would be up for a meet in the new mall! I'm in Newton Abbot.

Mel, my cdc offers a postal service, as long as you meet her once. PM me if you're interested!

im still here!

sitting here with my shake. dizzys heart is in a jar on my bookshelf :p

Only in my heart Sonya! :eek:

Dizzy x

Ahhhh Dizzy, dont ......:cry: .......shame you dont live down this way.....just imagine if us lot met up it would be a riot..:D

I love Plymouth, its quieter and I just love it here! I do feel happy here, and its the first house I have felt comfortable in...all the others made me feel like I was being constantly watched.....quite eerie really. :eek:

i dont go to the posh gym lol. i go to imara one in crownhill. coffee sounds good though!

kev got there fine, he called this morning telling me all about his visit to the forbidden city and his exec room at the hilton. business trip, my eye! hes there with a female collegue and no one else :eek: will have to remember to scratch their eyes out lol.

if anyone is around the Barbican, im down at Cannons most nights,,theres a nice coffe bar there...or you could join me in the gym!!

Hey Jo, I was in Cannons last weekend! My bf has a membership there, we went for a swim, sauna, etc. It was lovely! Wish i had one near where i live!

Back