Anyone in North Cornwall / North Devon on a VLCD?

magickmel

Loves VLCD's !
Hi,
Just wondered whether anyone lives in North Cornwall or North Devon and is on any of the VLCDs ?

As I am swapping from LL to CD when I move back down, I think I am going to miss having the wonderful group support that I have had from my current LL group. I have a fab, very supportive CDC to look forward to but other people around who might want to meet up ocassionally for a sparkling water or a black coffee would be really nice!:)

So if there is anyone out there please reply either on here or by PM !
Thanks
Melissa

Hi we are all in Plymouth, whereabouts are you going to be moving to. We are not north Devon but we not too far away.

Hey Melissa

Do you think you will be able to come p to Bath Spa in April to meet a bunch of us?

Have a little think about it. The South West meet up thread is in the meetups forum.

Dizzy x

Hi Sonya - Hope to be down by the end of March at the latest. How many miles away do you reckon we would be apart ?
melissa

Hi Sonya - Hope to be down by the end of March at the latest. How many miles away do you reckon we would be apart ?
melissa

Im not too sure but my eldest went on holiday there with friends, think about 1 hr may be less.
Have you found a cdc near to where you will be moving ?
Im surprised you have not heard from any on here...:confused:

its 40ish miles away. my sister has a caravan there which i use often in the summer.

im on CD and lucky and sonkie are on lipotrim and as sonkie said, we r all lurking in plymouth :D debbiesmummy is in plymouth as well and shes on CD.

xxxx

Yes would love to meet up with anyone who fancies to or as a bigger group sometime. By the new mall do you mean Plymouth ? I don't know the centre very well. My only experience of Plymouth was having my gallbladder removed at Derriford hospital !

Hi Sonya,
Yes I found a nice CDC from their website and she is willing to meet me in Launceston once a fortnight bless her ! It will make it do-able for me ! Will be sad to leave LL as I have achieved a great loss with the LL diet but looking forward to more CD flavours!

you'll do great on CD. they r pretty much the same thing but without the DVDs and half the price!

i would definately be up for coffee in the mall. still havent been in there!!

sorry we forgot u devonbabe! i do actually forget where in devon u r?

oh cool. a gang for coffee in the new mall then!

r u on cd jo?

Back