Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

I'm with u there pebbles, I don't think I've been in the 9stone bracket since my 20's and that was 20 years and 4kids ago !!!! Lol
ere! tracy hop over to our weigh in page when you get a chance i'll post you there. x

Only 1.5lb to go and I'll be in that 9st bracket!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome gem, I'm doing EE but have been slipping in a few red days to try and push me in the right direction!

Good luck, let's us know how it's going x

Will do my weigh is on Thursday's so Ill update you tomorrow night I really wanted to be at target for my hol's in three week but havent got a chance now.

I am the same as most of you girlies.

I started on 11.10 and im now 10.7 but i lost my first stone in like 6 weeks and have slowed down since then.

I have had lots of partys and nights out which is making it hard at the moment and i have been doing EE and this week have gone back on green and red and started a food diary here so hopefully it will help!

xxxx

I basically when I was 16 I was 14 stone with lots of different dieting, silly fad ones to jus cutting out **** I eventually 2 years later got down to 9 stone 7.
Now I am 19 and 10st 8 and would love to be 9 stone eventually!!

I basically when I was 16 I was 14 stone with lots of different dieting, silly fad ones to jus cutting out **** I eventually 2 years later got down to 9 stone 7.
Now I am 19 and 10st 8 and would love to be 9 stone eventually!!

im 19 too and 10 st 5.5, was 12 st 5 when i first started 2 yr ago, stopped after getting to 10 st 2 and ended up bein nearly 12 st again we CAN get to the 9's! :D

jennyc_uk said:
Only 1.5lb to go and I'll be in that 9st bracket!!

That should have said I had a 2.5lb loss this week lol

2lb on at wi tonight, but expected it as I had a new nephew on Saturday and a new niece on Sunday. Plenty of celebratory type foods!!
Then a friends birthday Monday night so a lovely 3 course meal out, paying for it all now tho

pebbles67 said:
Me! 10 stone my arse , I wish kankles. Not been that since 1995 wedding day. Wouldn't mind getting in the 12's first. Pants ain't it .

Good luck poppet. One day I might get on this page.

Hey my little ray of sunshine u can come on this page right now! Your doing fab and YOU WILL get into the 10 stones my little twin, you're as determined as me!

Xxx

Crazyfool said:
2lbs off for me and if I get 1.5lb off next week I'll get my stone sticker . I'm starting to really think I might just get into the 9's .... first time ever lol !!!

Well done crazy fool fab weight loss! Blooming hope I have as good a loss!!!

Hey I was in the 12s, managed to get into the 11s without too much of a struggle, took me a fair few months to get into the 10s... Hovered around 11 2 for AGES :D The 10s are going rightly for me - at 10 6 right now, but I'm afraid I'm going to plateau soon... I'll keep going as I am til I slow down. Another stone to got til target... Oh it's so close!!! Haven't been this weight in about 4 years!!

JAM21 said:
Hi - mostly muscle aches/cramps (esp in arms & legs), tiredness, difficutly in concentrating at work, insommnia. Also have been told that I am going thru early menopause too! Just about to have second blood tests to confirm. Hope you are ok - are your symptons similar? Thanks to SW, I am maintaining rather than gaining any weight at the moment.....

Sh** u just described how I feel daily! I just thought I was overworked and underpaid (of course!) but thinking about it my mum has no thyroid and my sis has an underactive thyroid. Never really occurred to me to get mine checked.

Hope you get it sorted with the thyroxine tablets. X

Sh** u just described how I feel daily! I just thought I was overworked and underpaid (of course!) but thinking about it my mum has no thyroid and my sis has an underactive thyroid. Never really occurred to me to get mine checked.

Hope you get it sorted with the thyroxine tablets. X

Ahh thanks Kankles...booked in for more blood tests next week and yes, I hope thyroxine will make a difference. Like you have been really busy at work (and home recently), knew something was not "right" with me. You do need to get yours checked too! WI tonight for me. Have not been to class for the past 2 weeks (working too late at work), think I will STS which in the circumstances, I'm happy with at the moment! Take care.

2lb on at wi tonight, but expected it as I had a new nephew on Saturday and a new niece on Sunday. Plenty of celebratory type foods!!
Then a friends birthday Monday night so a lovely 3 course meal out, paying for it all now tho

2.5 is an amazing loss! well done

Kankles said:
amazing, excellent job x

Cheers mi dears! Going for a few days of scan again to see if I can just drop into that 9st zone before I go on holiday (and come back out of it lol) x

jennyc_uk said:
Cheers mi dears! Going for a few days of scan again to see if I can just drop into that 9st zone before I go on holiday (and come back out of it lol) x

My weigh in is tomorrow, really nervous as I've been desperately trying to get to 10st 7lb for 3 weeks tomorrow.

Out of curiosity what size is everyone in clothes? I read another thread the other day about clothes sizes and even though some weighed the same there was a difference in 2-3 sizes?

If they had a size 11 that's what I'd be in most shops. How about everyone else?

Kankles said:
My weigh in is tomorrow, really nervous as I've been desperately trying to get to 10st 7lb for 3 weeks tomorrow.

Out of curiosity what size is everyone in clothes? I read another thread the other day about clothes sizes and even though some weighed the same there was a difference in 2-3 sizes?

If they had a size 11 that's what I'd be in most shops. How about everyone else?

Really? I'm still about a 14 in tops and 12 in bottoms... But then I'm a wee shorty!!

Ro1s1n said:
Really? I'm still about a 14 in tops and 12 in bottoms... But then I'm a wee shorty!!

I'm 5ft 4, but in between 10 & 12 hence the 11 size!!! The 12 is looking a little saggy on the butt now especially in my work suits but the 10's are a bit too clingy and that makes me feel self conscious but so does having a saggy looking bum!

Blouses & suit jackets I am a size 12 because I am big busted and the buttons gape but t-shirts, jumpers etc I'm a 10.

I think dress size has a lot to do with height and body type/shape. At 10 stone 12 I am just coming out of the 14's and into the 12's although small 12's don't fit yet and probably won't for another half stone-10lbs. I have had 2 children though so I have wide hips and a mummy tummy ;)

Back