Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

aine1 said:
im in the 11 trying to get into the 9s but its gong very slowly any ideas for fast weight loss would love a stone off for a wedding in june!

What plan are you following? X

Lilyb said:
WI for me tonight but REALLY nervous, I had a bit of a blow out on Saturday (50 syns I think!) and although I've tried to be extra good over the past couple of days I'm frightened that I've already buggered my loss for this week :(

I had one of those on sunday and didn't even want to contemplate WI tonight. Lost half lb so over the moon!! Have to be extra good this week those to make sure it doesn't catch up! :D Might do some success express to help me on my way! x

Just thought I'd say hello to all you 10stoners!
I started sw a few weeks ago at 11st7, had 3 good losses and now I am pleased to be joining you all in the 10st gang! I now weigh 10st11lb :) chuffed! 9's here we come! (Feels so weird to be aiming for the 9s, I haven't been 9st something for EVER! Single digits whooo)
xxxx

Itdoesntfityet said:
Just thought I'd say hello to all you 10stoners!
I started sw a few weeks ago at 11st7, had 3 good losses and now I am pleased to be joining you all in the 10st gang! I now weigh 10st11lb :) chuffed! 9's here we come! (Feels so weird to be aiming for the 9s, I haven't been 9st something for EVER! Single digits whooo)
xxxx

Well done on your fab loss to date, won't be long now and you'll be in the 9's!! Hoping to be there myself soon if I can get my erratic losses under control! Lost 2lb last Friday and thanks to being a woman I've got my lovely * week and have gained 2lb in a matter if days so desperately trying to get that back off and another 2lb before this Friday! Oh the joys! X

Not in the 10s as yet, keep wavering on the 14st but had a bad time last week with a lot of my ailments (let's not go there!) - but hope next Monday WI will be 13.13!
Just sorted out a box full of trousers I have been keeping for "that" day and find some are now too big for me and they still have the tags on...:D ....not sure whether to laugh or cry....:wave_cry:

Damn sts this week stuck at 10 st 3 :(

Hi, I finally managed to get into the 9's after about 5 or 6 months.

I started off at 12stone and at my last weigh in was 9 stone 11.

You can do it! I know what you mean about hitting a plateu. I did that too, then my consultant gave me an SAS log and doing that spurred me on so much I lost 3.5 lbs in a week and since then have continued to loose between 1 - 2 lbs.

xx

Well done everyone on your losses & STS this week, fantastic results.

Weigh in Friday for me, but not feeling too confident. Time of the month, bloated like a helium baloon, and womens intuition, what a combination!

Anyway good luck to anyone else weighing in this week x

Kankles said:
Well done everyone on your losses & STS this week, fantastic results.

Weigh in Friday for me, but not feeling too confident. Time of the month, bloated like a helium baloon, and womens intuition, what a combination!

Anyway good luck to anyone else weighing in this week x

It's ok - I was bloated like a balloon today and had gained a pound - I feel your pain!
Although, I had a night out on Friday so I deserved it I suppose.. Hope you do better than me on Friday :) good luck!!! X

Befanwi said:
It's ok - I was bloated like a balloon today and had gained a pound - I feel your pain!
Although, I had a night out on Friday so I deserved it I suppose.. Hope you do better than me on Friday :) good luck!!! X

Lol! I'd swap a lb for my bloat! Praying to god I can shift something before Friday, worked blimin hard to get my 2lb last week, so I best not gain!

I'll let you know how I get on!

X x x

Befanwi said:

Have you weighed in this week? I can't see your post? How'd u do? X

Kankles said:
Have you weighed in this week? I can't see your post? How'd u do? X

Yeah I weighed this morn and was up a pound :( didn't really feel like posting it at the time tbh was feeling a bit bleurgh about it as I'm away this weekend and intended to have a weekend off with OH and inlaws without worrying so won't have time to shift that pound before I gain a couple more this weekend..

So, I've got everything crossed for you :) the best of luck! Maybe the bloat will have left you alone by then :) xx

Befanwi said:
Yeah I weighed this morn and was up a pound :( didn't really feel like posting it at the time tbh was feeling a bit bleurgh about it as I'm away this weekend and intended to have a weekend off with OH and inlaws without worrying so won't have time to shift that pound before I gain a couple more this weekend..

So, I've got everything crossed for you :) the best of luck! Maybe the bloat will have left you alone by then :) xx

Aw don't worry about it, you've done really well and it's only a lb. It'll come off in no time, besides I may well be joining you so we can feel bleurgh together! X

Hi everyone, would it be ok if I joined you group? I started sw in jan at 11st2lb done really well for the first 8 or 9 weeks ?
Then the last six weeks have been like a sodding see saw " up down up down up down then this week I was up 2 1/2lb
Feeling really crap about it?

I'm going away may 13th for a long weekend so have 3 weeks to get back in the zone. Then my summer holiday is In aug. I would love to be at target by then... My target is 9st 6lb and at the moment in 10th 7 1/2lb

I read through your posts your all doing sooooo well ???

Yay!!! I can finally join you! After losing 3lbs this week I'm now 10stone 13lbs and have lost 9lbs in 4 weeks :)

My next goal is to lose a stone (10.8lbs) and then my Club 10 (10.6). Overall PAT is 9.8lbs!

Lets hope this stone flies by for us all ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back