Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

I'm Back!!!!

I put on 1lb this week, boo hoo hoo. I pray it was the fact I weighed at night as last week I weighed in the morning.

Looking at my food diary for last week I was really good, didn't go over 60 syns for the whole week.

I'm not switching weigh in times again!!!!

x-x-x-x

Lucylu79 said:
I'm Back!!!!

I put on 1lb this week, boo hoo hoo. I pray it was the fact I weighed at night as last week I weighed in the morning.

Looking at my food diary for last week I was really good, didn't go over 60 syns for the whole week.

I'm not switching weigh in times again!!!!

x-x-x-x

I definitely think this would be the reason, I often weigh around 3lbs heavier in the evening so you may even have lost!

Charlie x

I lost 2lbs this week. 7lbs until my target. I worked hard for those 2. It is getting harder every week.

shivvy1211 said:
I lost 2lbs this week. 7lbs until my target. I worked hard for those 2. It is getting harder every week.

Well done Shivvy! It's hard work isn't it! I don't seem to be able to get away with what I used to! Oh well it will all be worth it, nearly there now! XxX

Morning All,

I have a question for you all, Slightly off topic but very much related....

As you know I was thrilled to get my stone and club 10 award and to then gain 1lb, well to be fair its upset me a bit. I've lost the trust in the plan a bit and I've only been having 3 syns a day for the last 2 days.

Now here's the thing, tonight my bestest friend is home and we are going out for an italian.

Bearing in mind i've already made an excuse not too drink to save on syns do you think I should:

A. Really choose carefully and say have a tomato based pasta and pretend to be full at pudding time, probably not really enjoy it but feel proud fr doing it or

B. Have a treat and enjoy every moment of it because as of tomorrow i'm back on plan and except that I may gain again this week.

????????????????????

If I were you LucyLu I would up your syns, only 3 a day isn't enough as we are always being told, and if you are only having that many you definitely have some to spare for your Italian! If it was me I would definitely just have whatever I want from the menu esp if you are not drinking - only thing i would avoid would be cream based sauces but everything else is pretty healthy really only a bit of olive oil and thats a HEXb anyway. I am sure that 1lb will be off again next time as it could just be a blip. Good luck.

I weighed in last night and despite having seen that 9 on my home scales every day this week (naughty but could not resist) it was a big round 10.00. Sigh. That means I'd lost only 2 lbs in last 2 weeks despite being very strictly on plan. It really is a battle to lose these last few!! My consultant keeps saying things like "there's nothing of you!" but I feel really flabby still esp on top am still D cup and very top heavy! Want to get to Club which will be 9.11 at this rate will take me another 3 weeks - suppose in the scheme of things its not that long...

Yessssssssssss!! 3pound loss for me taking me back in the 9s :) WI says 9st 11 :) soooo pleased 1more pound to go till I'm at my lowest which is 9st 10. So determined to do this :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

MrsJH said:
Yessssssssssss!! 3pound loss for me taking me back in the 9s :) WI says 9st 11 :) soooo pleased 1more pound to go till I'm at my lowest which is 9st 10. So determined to do this :) xx

Well done 3lbs is a massive loss! Congrats!! X

Great loss - I wish I could do the same - 1lb on for me this week - but had an upset stomach for 3 days - I buy those little boxes of fresh mixed fruit and 1 mustnt have been fresh. I think my pound must be water retention where I tried to keep myself hydrated

3lbs is awesome!!!
My OH is trying to sabotage me! Going to his mates for tea n hea making meat n tatty pie!! I dont even like it n if i did theres noway i can eat it!

my friend is coming for tea and has just text to say only leaving work now-im about to chew my arm off!

think ill just start chopping all the veg up try and occupy myself

ahhhh, another text to say traffic not even moving-ive the oven on and all to heat the sizzling plate up already like a starvo

might have a yogurt keep me going

Hi all not been on for a bit as been on holiday, had a great time and have a gain of 4.75 lbs to prove it! That's me back up to 10 st 6.75 lbs which I'm pretty gutted about :( it took me a month to lose the weight I've gained in a week :( infuriating!!! Really hoping I can shift the holiday gain by next Friday, do you guys think it's possible??

Yeah I'm determined to do it!! Lots of sf and water for me this week! Thanks!

Holiday gain isnt "proper" weight, its mainly fluid/bloating from all the goodies, few good days on plan and it will soon be off

Back