Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

I'm in the 9's, I'm in the 9's, I'm in the 9's!!!
Can you tell I'm happy. Only just there though at 9.13.5, so 0.5lb off for me. Only a small loss but ive been off plan a bit. But I'm absolutely over the moon in in th 9's!!!!
I'll still check in here though. Hopefully there's a few of you that'll be joining me this wk or next week.
Good luck all x

You did it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done. I hope to see you there next week as im planning to maintain target at the lower end of target range - thats the plan anyway lol

ninnins said:
You did it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done. I hope to see you there next week as im planning to maintain target at the lower end of target range - thats the plan anyway lol

Thanks and good luck!

ninnins said:
1/2lb off for me this week. Not bad considering its *week

Well done!

Hi everyone! After my 1lb gain last week because of my Easter indulgences - I had a 2lb loss last night! That brings my weight to 10st 9.5lbs. I'm very pleased and it really does feel great to be back in control again!

It's great to see everyone slipping down through the numbers - and even to see some leave us for the 9s! Hope you're all well :)

Thank you guys for all your support through the 10's, I'm afraid I have to love you and leave you as I managed to loose 3.5 lbs this week. Bringing me just into the 9's WHOOP WHOOP!

Hopefully see you guys there soon. Keep loosing!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Aji said:
Hi,
Losing a pound a week sounds like a sensible goal.
My weigh in is Wednesday and this coming Wednesday will be my first. I don't know what to expect but I've been good, kept within my Syns etc so we'll see.
I'm not sure what to do about exercise at the moment, quite busy working full time and studying at the moment.
I do walk back and forth to work which takes about 25mins each way but that's about it.
I might start walking up stairs or something to do a bit more!
What kind of exercise will you be doing?
Hope your weigh in goes well for tomorrow :) x

Hi

Well started at 10 stone 12. I have had an ok week so far. Gym Monday, kettle bell at home Tuesday and Tracey Anderson today. I got the kettle bell from eBay with DVD and have to say it is as good as gym session. If you have not heard if Tracey Anderson. YouTube her and put in Tracey Anderson webisode. You either like her or you don't but her may DVD and post pregnancy workout are good.
How about your week?? How are you doing. So far trying to stick to slimming world way.
You do well walking to work and back. I have a bit if a drive to work so can't get extra exercise in there. Hope all has gone well.

Geobar said:
Can you tell I'm happy. Only just there though at 9.13.5, so 0.5lb off for me. Only a small loss but ive been off plan a bit. But I'm absolutely over the moon in in th 9's!!!!
I'll still check in here though. Hopefully there's a few of you that'll be joining me this wk or next week.
Good luck all x

Well done. There is nothing like tipping the scales in the right direction. Keep it up. I hope I will be there in 12 weeks time. Now is the time to keep motivated and keep on track.

ailly said:
Thank you guys for all your support through the 10's, I'm afraid I have to love you and leave you as I managed to loose 3.5 lbs this week. Bringing me just into the 9's WHOOP WHOOP!

Well done. Wow 3.5lbs is a great loss for the 10s group! What did u do to get such a big loss?

WELL DONE YOU GUYS.
another 1.5 off for me taking me to 10 12, I'm happy with that.

Check you out! Well done

laura35 said:
Well done. Wow 3.5lbs is a great loss for the 10s group! What did u do to get such a big loss?

I had a gain of 2lbs last week which I was really peeved with (I didn't post here cos I was perplexed cos I had been so on plan) on Monday I was feeling even heavier than I had the previous wed, so decided to weigh at home turned out I'd put on another 3lbs! Was totally freaked out but went to bed without indulging myself in chocolate and when I got up the following morning (after going to the toilet a couple of times during the night) I weights again and was a whole 6 lbs lighter!

Think it must have been water retention last week (wasnt * week though)! Bit of a roundabout way of telling you how I got my loss!

Alsmum said:
WELL DONE YOU GUYS.
another 1.5 off for me taking me to 10 12, I'm happy with that.

Thanks a million! You're making your way down steadily!

ninnins said:
Check you out! Well done

Thanks a million, see you there soon hopefully!

Geobar said:
Good luck all x

Yay!!!! :)
Well done!! Hoping to be hot on your heels!! Another few weeks... X

ailly said:

Whoop!!! Well done!!! :)

KLS said:
Well done. There is nothing like tipping the scales in the right direction. Keep it up. I hope I will be there in 12 weeks time. Now is the time to keep motivated and keep on track.

Thank you. Definitely keep motivated and you'll get there in no time. I worked through the 10's in 10 weeks so you can do it

Back