Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

10st2lb at weigh in this morning, so close to the 9's now! hope i can get there next week :fingerscrossed:

OOOh so close , good luck x

Beckiee well done a loss is a loss remember x

Dreamer keep your chin up it's only a blip. Just get back on track after your trip x

I went to a christening on Sunday and drank my own body weight in wine. The next day I ate everything so I have also put 1.5 lbs on. I am trying my best to get that off before Saturday weigh in xx

10st8 today, slowly getting there :D

2 off tonight, so now at 10st 10lbs :)
Gonna be a long road to seeing 9 something, but I'll get there! Upwards and onward, or should that be downwards and backwards! Lol x

10st 5.5lbs now, so close to the 9s. I'm chuffed to be in the bottom half of ten stone, got my half stone award today too :woohoo:

Wow welldone Beckieee :D

I never made it to class today as my little one was poorly today. Fingers crossed I will see a good loss next week.

x

I'm just stuck at 10st! Cannot seem to creep into the 9's!

Jessy you are doing so well don't give up. I'm going to mix things up a bit this week and do some red days.

I lost 1 lb taking me to 10.5 , 1o stine is so close I can smell it :D x

10st 4.5, hopefully will be in the 9s by July :D

Jessy you are doing so well don't give up. I'm going to mix things up a bit this week and do some red days.

I lost 1 lb taking me to 10.5 , 1o stine is so close I can smell it :D x

Thanks chick :) I won't but it is super annoying! well done on your loss! xxxx

Hope you don't mind me stopping by and saying hi to this group! I have been slowly meandering down to around 10stone 3 over the last 10months from 12stone in 2013 (although the last stone of that was done in April and May when I started seeing a man)....

Getting back into the 9s is a dream and I really hope I can get there in July despite no exercise for another 10days (post surgery).

Starting a major health kick tomorrow to try and get there in 2 weeks. Wish my luck ?

Hi Blondcat welcome .

I have had a stressfull two weeks and I have gained 1.5lbs :cry:

I am drawing a line under it and tomorrow I will be 100 % on plan.

xx

Hey everyone, I'm just stopping by to say hi and get ready for me!! I've been seeing a 10 on the scales for 3 mornings now but I can't officially join you till I see it at group! That'll take a week I guess unless I get a miracle before tomorrow night. But so excited to finally seeing some progress!!

Back