Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

STS so still at 10.3!

Hi all, hope your all having a great week. Went to group today and I have maintained, I'm quite pleased because after the week I have had it could have easily been a gain! Would like to finally be out of the 10's by the end of next month as I am getting fed up!

Hi guys,
Can I join you? I'm just restarting slimming world and would love to get back to the 9s! I'm currently 10st9lbs which has crept upon me since Octoer last year and I've been very good at burying my head in the sand as my clothes still fit albeit I am rocking some back fat and feel too big for my frame so I'm suitably slapped into action.
I cant afford to go back to class (I was a target member) so giving it a go at home.
I normally weigh on a Monday but had a blonde moment and thought it was monday today :rolleyes: haha
Ness xx

Hi guys,
Can I join you? I'm just restarting slimming world and would love to get back to the 9s! I'm currently 10st9lbs which has crept upon me since Octoer last year and I've been very good at burying my head in the sand as my clothes still fit albeit I am rocking some back fat and feel too big for my frame so I'm suitably slapped into action.
I cant afford to go back to class (I was a target member) so giving it a go at home.
I normally weigh on a Monday but had a blonde moment and thought it was monday today :rolleyes: haha
Ness xx

Hi Ness

Your story above is like an exactly like mine I am 10.4 and my target last year was 9.3 and I was even hitting the 8's on a good week, I am just in my clothes still but like you say feeling rather large for my frame. second week on it although my first week was a test to write down everything I would normally eat and see what I was consuming 144 syns in a week :( determined too do it and get back where I was I weigh in on Monday and would love to join this conversation too.

Sarah

Well Done Barbie Girl I bet your over the moon :)

Those yoghurts are great, they certainly help my sweet tooth! Never tried 5:2, food optimising works for me so I don't want to mess with the plan. If I did do the 5:2 I would worry about the weight coming back on because there is no way I could spend the rest of my life on the 5:2 plan. Which plan are you following? EE? Red or green? Perhaps you could mix it up a bit, throw in the odd success express? xx

Back