Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Getting tired of this now at 10 stone 2.5 I am stuck. I really want to see the 9's before we go on holiday, but it doesn't look like it will be happening. Which is gutting as I know I will gain while away so would have been nice to have briefly been in them. However for the past 3 weeks I have stuck to plan 100% and yet I haven't shifted. Star week has been a part of that, but surely that only explains one week and not the other two.

I know the plan works and I got down to 9 stone before by doing it so hoping that it is water retention or something masking my losses and that I will see a bit loss soon.

I finally saw 9 stone something on Friday, it was 9 stone 13.8 but that is still 9 stone something. I'm hoping that this Friday it will be more like 9 stone 12... but we shall see

I then go away for 2 weeks, so will probably be back in the 10's and ready to see those 9's again when I get home. Would be amazing if I managed a maintain, but that is being extremely optimistic.

Well done for getting this far GaGirl

I'm back here.... my maintain was extremely optimistic. I gained 10lbs and over the past two weeks have managed to lose 6 of them, so back down to 10 stone 4. I think it will take me a good few weeks to lose that 5lbs to get back into the 9's now as I am a fairly slow loser, but we will see. I'm thinking positive. Nothing that should make me gain a big amount for quite a while now. I think I can still aim for target by Christmas :)

I agree, sometimes the bigger picture seems too un-reachable until you break it into smaller sections. I'm trying to focus on getting back into the 9's and then it'll be getting to 9 and a half stone. Before going for my final target. What is your target?

Hope you had a fab week.

I'm back down 1.5lbs... well I weighed twice, once before breakfast and once after, if I go by the before breakfast I lost 2.5lbs, but I'm going to go for the after breakfast. I know that might be mental but I can't remember when I weighed last week and I'm spoilt, my husband brings me breakfast in bed on a week day so as it's getting colder I am wondering if I will get out of bed and strip each Friday before breakfast. As far as I'm concerned as long as I keep it consistent it doesn't matter as I'll still see the losses.

Always is isn't it :)

We're sorting all our downstairs now, I'm really excited we've wanted to get a fireplace in and make the house more cosy for ages, it's great to finally be doing it. Also want to get the kitchen done but not sure when we'll be able to get that done, it might have to wait until after Christmas.

I don't know about wrong time of year, exciting time of year to be doing it :) Do you know when you will be moving yet?

I just wish we had a date for the kitchen already... I know it won't be before Christmas but until we officially book it in and I have a date to look forward to I'm going to keep thinking ''ooo if we're lucky maybe we will get sorted before then.

Got lots of idea's for our bedroom as well. Although that will have to wait a while as we want to do all of downstairs including the gardens first and then we'll need to save up for the bedroom. Wanting to get a dressing table and have some proper fitted storage/space saving things put in so it'll cost a fair bit.

Not picked one out yet, we're going to a few places one weekend when we get chance. (Maybe this weekend) we want something more traditional... I'm thinking like a country cottage kitchen. I know, I'm very excited. We owned the house as part of an equity share and always thought we'd sell to pay off the builders and move on, having that mind set I don't think it ever really felt like ours. Also as I didn't work when we first bought it, I didn't have my name on it. Now we've decided we're staying here we're remortgaging to take the builders off and put my name on :) We've been here years but it's finally going to start actually feeling like ours.

I hope you get your date soon, that's a long time to be waiting around.

How have you been today anyway?

Feeling really rubbish today, another gain and I have no idea why :(

I feel like just giving in and admitting I'm just meant to be fat, but I have done this before and I know I would never be happy sticking at this weight never mind if I gained even more again. I just don't know what to do....

I'm feeling a little better this week, hopefully I'll lose for a few weeks now as I really feel like I deserve it.

I've been craving pumpkin pie, but looked up the syns thinking maybe I could have a small slice if I made it :eek: wow... like 70 odd syns a slice even when using lighter ingredients. I'm going to see if I can suss out how to make a free or low syn version like the egg custard I sometimes make.

That's brilliant, well done

I'm good... still hanging about in the 10's. This weight doesn't seem to want to shift, but as long as I don't gain any more and as long as it comes off eventually I'm happy.

I'm out tonight and the venue isn't overly slimming world friendly. I'm going to try and make the best choices I can though. Hopefully one night off as long as I don't go crazy won't stop me having a loss this week

Back