Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

I am 10 stone 8.2 this morning very very keen to be 9 stone 13. Managed it back in 2011 then put it back on, went to slimming world lost 1.5 then blood sugar diet and now Exante tbh I get bored easily 🙄

I am 10 stone 8.2 this morning very very keen to be 9 stone 13. Managed it back in 2011 then put it back on, went to slimming world lost 1.5 then blood sugar diet and now Exante tbh I get bored easily 🙄

Well done on your losses so far. I know what you mean about getting bored - I've been finding it hard to stick fully to plan because it feels like I've been doing it so long and I'm not getting the results other people are. I'm going to try some different meals this week in the hope it will revive my interest. Good luck with the rest of your weight loss. :)

Seem to be stuck on 10.13!! Can't get the scales to shift! Determined to get to 10.12 😂 Last pounds coming off so slowly

Seem to be stuck on 10.13!! Can't get the scales to shift! Determined to get to 10.12 😂 Last pounds coming off so slowly
Good luck. It's really hard to stick to plan when you don't see the scales move (I've been yoyo-ing up and down around the same few pounds for ages), but people in my group tell me to stick with it and it will happen. I hope you get the loss you want :)

Good luck. It's really hard to stick to plan when you don't see the scales move (I've been yoyo-ing up and down around the same few pounds for ages), but people in my group tell me to stick with it and it will happen. I hope you get the loss you want :)
Thank you! my body fat has gone down but the scales are moving very slowly! Good luck to you too :)

I maintained this week stuck at 10 st 31/2. Hubby in hospital since yesterday so yesterday went a bit off plan!
mine is a very slow 1/2 to 1lb and i struggle to keep positive when all around me peeps loose xxx's.
started at 11.9 so getting there slowly. I have set my target at 9.5 lb to allow for the 3 lb either way.
looking for inspiration please, oh and help with the ironing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I maintained this week stuck at 10 st 31/2. Hubby in hospital since yesterday so yesterday went a bit off plan!
mine is a very slow 1/2 to 1lb and i struggle to keep positive when all around me peeps loose xxx's.
started at 11.9 so getting there slowly. I have set my target at 9.5 lb to allow for the 3 lb either way.
looking for inspiration please, oh and help with the ironing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello and welcome!

I'm slow loser. It took from September to December to lose a stone and for the last 6 months I have been going up and down around the same weight - partly caused by three different leg injuries I've had meaning I can't exercise properly. I've just started physio so I hope I can get back to losing weight soon.

It doesn't matter if it comes off slowly, the important thing is it's coming off. I console myself by reminding myself that I am lighter than I was last September and that is progress. If I hadn't been doing SW then I would have been heavier not lighter. I know what you mean about hearing others lse loads of weight. One girl in our group was losing loads each week including 6lbs one week, even though she wasn't that far off target. Last week she lost 2.5 lbs - I would have been over the moon, but she was disappointed. I tell myself it doesn't matter what other people get, it matters what I do. Besides I've been overweight for years so at least now I am doing something about it and making progress, even if it is slow.

By the way I can't help with the ironing - I really don't like it! :)

Good luck with this week and I hope your hubby is soon safely home and feeling well.

Take care

Denise

Weigh-in this evening. Very pleased with 2lb loss. :) Also I think the physio is starting to make a difference to my hip which means I might be able to exercise in a few weeks, so feeling very positive today - I hope it lasts. :)

oh well done I would be over the moon with 2.5 lbs, I did loose 2 lbs last week but that was after a holiday so equated
to 1/2 lb a week? but after 3 weeks in France i was well chuffed
I can't do much other than walk my dog as i have health problems! but every little walk helps?, never manage the 10000
steps a day though.
Hubby being in hospital is throwing a bit of a spanner in the works, but he might be out today or tomorrow and i am
guessing i will be running around after him.
but onwards and upwards today is a new day§

oh well done I would be over the moon with 2.5 lbs, I did loose 2 lbs last week but that was after a holiday so equated
to 1/2 lb a week? but after 3 weeks in France i was well chuffed
I can't do much other than walk my dog as i have health problems! but every little walk helps?, never manage the 10000
steps a day though.
Hubby being in hospital is throwing a bit of a spanner in the works, but he might be out today or tomorrow and i am
guessing i will be running around after him.
but onwards and upwards today is a new day§

Just do the best you can in the circumstances you have. :) That's why it's best not to compare yourself to others: they don't have the same things to work around as you do. Good luck with your hubby and your week ahead. :)

OMG only went and lost 2 lb which for me is wonderful, all those hospital stairs and running about since he came hope must have
paid off, even though I ate rubbish!
also got my stone and half award!!!!!!!!!!!!! now 10 stone 1.1/2

OMG only went and lost 2 lb which for me is wonderful, all those hospital stairs and running about since he came hope must have
paid off, even though I ate rubbish!
also got my stone and half award!!!!!!!!!!!!! now 10 stone 1.1/2
That's brilliant well done - some good news for you after all the stress too. :)

Help he has a need for naughty things and i am helping eat them!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh no. It's hard to resist stuff if it's in the house. Can you limit it by just allowing yourself one thing at the end of the day? It's a difficult situation for you. I hope it gets better soon. :)

Back