anyone in the 11s trying to get in to the 10s?

Hey I'm in the 11s at 11st3lbs but as I'll be introducing heavy exercise this week I'll probably gain a little bit before I lose lol, hoping to be in the 10s by October :) xx

I'm just in the 11s at 11st 12.5lbs, can't wait until I'm in the 10s! It took me a long time to get through the 12s and I'm getting my act together since goal is in sight now.

Hi I'm 11.13 1/2 so have just squeezed into this thread! Good luck to everyone else on here!

Hello
First weigh in this morning, Im 11st 6lbs and want to get to the 9's nevermind 10's but hey lets not push it lol
hoping to be in 10 stone bracket within 2/3 weeks (fingers crosed)

11.12 today so gradually going down the 11's!

Hi everyone. Technically I shouldn't be in this thread but I figured as I started yesterday at 12st2lb I would start here instead of moving threads in a couple of weeks. I hope noone minds me joining slightly early.

Hellooo, weighed in for the first time and lost 2lb so I'm 11st13lb, time to smash these 11s!

Stayed the same!! 11.12 still...

Well Neonic....positive thinking, I like it! I have changed my WI to a Fri from a monday but am hoping for 2lb this week (had a sneaky peak this morning) Good luck everyone:cross:

Woo into the 11s properly now after losing 3lb I'm now 11.10 :)

Woohoo. Weigh in this morning tells me I am officially allowed in this thread now. The positive thinking paid off. I am now 11st 11.4lb. :)

3 off so now 11.9 ;)

Back