anyone in the 11s trying to get in to the 10s?

Well done Hon, I need to shake things up a bit i think. Had a blow out on weekend, nothing too drastic apart from a 25pp breakfast...wtf!! So onto it big style again and hoping for something other than my 1lbs. Heres to the 10's:happy096:

Now 11.5 as 1.5 off!

I am actually back to writing everything down and going to try using my weeklies to see if this ups my losses a bit. Getting harder now i think but still committed. I so want to se 10.?

Wow how quick has wi day rolled around, the weeks are just flying! Another good loss for me this morning - 2lb off so am down to 11st 5.5lb, yay getting nearer to those 10's :D

Hey guys hope u don't mind if I join this thread, I'm 5ft 8in and have lost just over 3 stone since july but recently the weight loss has slowed down a lot, my BMI is healthy and exercising 3 times a week seems to be helping me tone but slowing the losses down :s currently weight 11 stone 2.5lbs so not long to go hopefully, just desperate to be in the 10's by xmas day

Hol x

Tarah lovies, I lost 2.5lb this week so I'm officially in the 10s :) will be in to see how everyone's doing through and see you all in there very soon!xxx

Well done Hon, I need to shake things up a bit i think. Had a blow out on weekend, nothing too drastic apart from a 25pp breakfast...wtf!! So onto it big style again and hoping for something other than my 1lbs. Heres to the 10's:happy096:

Here's to the 10's indeed :D

Well it's wi day for me, not sure how it's going to go as was out for Christmas dinner with the Mum's from my Daughter's school last night. I was pretty good & didn't drink so that saved some points. Hopefully I'll be able to post a happy update later (fingers crossed). Ooh and massive congrats thiswillbeit on reaching the 10's :D Hopefully I'll be there with you soon!

11.3 1/2 now will try and stay the same over Xmas!

Hi, itsnow 7 days to christmas and this is going to be the hardest time for all of us Weight (winners). The Last time I weighed in I was 11.5 stone.
Im hoping I weigh in tomorrow at 11.1 and Next week 24 December 10:12 would be so happy. I am not drinking over the holidays and I will have some WW baking or nice treats but Im fillingup on Italian salads and Fruit and diet sodas and juice drinks. So really happy this is working for me!

Hey!!

Happy new year to everyone!

I'm in the 11s trying to get to the 10s! Currently 11st 3.

How is everyone getting on?

It's my first week and although I've stuck within my points I know I've used them for the wrong thing. I have a big day / night out Friday which is probably why I don't feel I can get into it 100 %

Jo x

Stayed the same - its like Xmas feasting did not happen!

Ooh that's good staying the same over Christmas.

I wasn't on WW over Christmas but only gained 1lb which was good :)

Ooh that's good staying the same over Christmas.

I wasn't on WW over Christmas but only gained 1lb which was good :)

That pound will be off soon!

Hello Everyone, a slightly belated Happy New Year from me! I've been back on the wagon since 02/01 but only went back to my meeting today (as the girls are back at school). Wasn't sure what to expect as hadn't tracked between 12/12 & 02/01 but hadn't been too naughty (I hoped!) but it was great... I lost 3.5lb so am now down to 11st 0.5lb :D I'm really hoping to be in the 10's by next, so fingers crossed! Hope everyone has a good week & see you same time, same place next week. x

Back