Anyone in the 12's want to get into the 11's?

I started off at 16st 7lbs got to 11st 8lbs (my lightest) and then my body was like NO! how dare you!!! i've stayed between 11st 10lbs - 12st for over a year now, and currently my weights just shot up as havent been well and my body just wants food! was stressing at work and now it's 12st 6lbs :p SO i'll gladly buddy up! ha need to get my body liking the 11st summat mark :) ideal weight would be 11st as be classed as "normal" and "healthy" then :) good luck everyone! x

Omg well done u! That's amazing:) go on tell us how u did it?

I had terrible day yesterday! I stuffed my face all day :( I started kick boxing last night! Loved it and then came home n stuffed my face!!!
Iv feeling its goin b a hard week:(

i started last mondat at 12st 10 so would love to join you all :)

Nightmare! Halloween party last night ate and drank far too much absolutely wrecked today and have eaten everything I've seen since I got up Weigh in tomorrow morning and I'll probably have put on a stone What was I thinking??!! if I had even stopped at last night but no I've been like a pig in a trough all day

Jaysus I'm the same! Was at a hen on Saturday drank lots of durty beer! Then woke up to burger n chips beside me! Then just eatin crap since then! Say iv also Gaines a stone

There is an official Anyone in the 12's want to get into the 11's? - its in the sub forums - Through the stones to your zone.

Mrs moose you've made me feel better! At least you hadn't eaten the whole burger and chips! I'm back on the wagon now though Dusted off Davina yesterday & she hurt me v badly yesterday and today Off the demon drink- mostly - as it leads me to bad and evil ways

Sent that by mistake! Iv to get my fitness DVD out again! Kick boxin Thursday's aswel so least that's somethin!

I think that's the key - move lots less time to eat Good luck with it The scales helpfully told me yesterday that I'd put on 3lbs - from 1 bad weekend I could do weight gain as an Olympic sport....

I gained 2.5 last night!! Eeekkk ah but I deserved it after all the crap I put into me! I'm a disgrace! Back on track now! Iv 5points left to use wen kids r in bed! Dunno what to hav hmmmmm

Rissole76 said:
Hope to join u guys next week, I'm at 13.1 so if I can do a 2lb this week I'll be here!! Yippee!

Your goin to smash that 2lb weigh in this week just to be in the cool gang;)

I went to Aldi today found lovely choc moose for 1pp so had 1 them! Dunno what else I fancy! Please god I lose that next week wanna loose more than 7lbs by Xmas

Iv never been to Laois! Don't think I hav anyway!lol oh I went to Wales wen me mam n da use to bring us to pontins lol il keep n eye out for them ! Can ya believe I didn't even look at d kids Halloween bags :) woooo
I woke up to go loo half hour ago n can't get back to sleep:(

I've just managed to get into the 12's... by the skin of my teeth!! I was really pleased. So bring on the next stone!! hahaha

Not sure whether i'll get there this side of Christmas tho... but i'm going to try my hardest!

Lx

LV30 said:
I've just managed to get into the 12's... by the skin of my teeth!! I was really pleased. So bring on the next stone!! hahaha

Not sure whether i'll get there this side of Christmas tho... but i'm going to try my hardest!

Lx

Well done you:)

On the verge wi tonight exactly 12 stone next wk I'll b in the 11's ;D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back