Anyone in the 12's want to get into the 11's?

Well my weekend was great till Saturday night and hangover Sunday ughhh! Started wit 1 bottle win which I had enough points for:) then a friend dropped up and my neighbour which ended up havin another 5 bottles of bud! Then ate ring around me yesterday! Ughhh! So I don't normally go kick boxin on Monday so will be goin tonight! 1 thing iv changed this week is iv had no butter:) anyone else change anything?

MrsMoose said:
Well my weekend was great till Saturday night and hangover Sunday ughhh! Started wit 1 bottle win which I had enough points for:) then a friend dropped up and my neighbour which ended up havin another 5 bottles of bud! Then ate ring around me yesterday! Ughhh! So I don't normally go kick boxin on Monday so will be goin tonight! 1 thing iv changed this week is iv had no butter:) anyone else change anything?

So glad I'm not the only one! At least you're kickboxing I thought about the Davina dvd for half a second but that was all Pity there's no activity points for good intentions! I'd be sooooo thin I'm sticking to the no wine of an evening as my change

I didn't end up goin kick boxin mr moose wasn't home on. Time:( I did get on. Cross trainer for 10 mins and then it broke!!! Ughhhhhh

Hurrah! Weighed today and am now 12st 9.5lbs Have lost 1st 1lb since I started this but its been so inconsistent and slow I really don't feel as if I believe in it if that makes any sense. I've gained and lost the same pounds so often that I expect to do it again. I'm really hoping if I can get into the 11s I'll feel as if I've crossed a line - though as an end goal I need to be in the 10s Would so love to be in the 11s by Christmas but finding it really hard to believe I can make it happen Spose the answer is just to keep going and let it sort itself out - and beware of self sabotaging to prove myself right! Honestly! Why can it not just be about eating less?

Yayayaya well done u:) u can get in to the 11's no bother!

I've only lost 3.5 in like 5 weeks really nee take my finger out

That's a quarter of a stone so don't knock it! Need to go for it now before Christmas At least you're kickboxing I'm going to try to get up and do Davina tomorrow morning - as if I will but I like to pretend to myself!

K Ellen me an u up of our bums il do d shed u do davina! Workin in mornin but havvvvvv to do it in afternoon

I'm working tomorrow too but if I get started on her by 7 I should be ok I'll just go to work with a purple face From what I hear 30 day shred is a load worse than Davina though so I reckon if you're doing that the least I can do is drag myself out of my pit! Aaaargh! Please don't let the 3 year old get up again tonight!

I insist u do a workout aswel sparkle get bac on than wagon! Ul be grand:)

God elen no1 is aloud look at me In d mornin so the shred has to wait til at least 10 on any other day:)

I'm not exactly leaping from my bed to greet the day myself! It'll hav to be done though! I've eaten 3 bags of crisps today - pointed them but honestly!
Sparkle I agree we need to hav you join in with something tomorrow What would suit you?

Yeh exactly:) yeh cross trainer is great:) I broke mine yesterday! It was crappy 2nd hand 1! My day of birth tomorrow so if I get any money I think il invest in a new 1! What 1 hav u got?

Awh can't see ur pic on my phone! Il check it out on computer tomorrow:)

Thanks guys:) nothin planned for tomorrow but havin Ann summers party on sat:) somethin bit different so weekend will be another bold 1! Watch this space see wat mr_moose gets me! He's well known for his crappy presents lol!

6weeks ago I was 13st 8lb and am now 12st 11lb weigh in Friday!! Can't wait to be back in 11s!!!! Only had baby 15weeks ago so I'm really happy with my progress, loving weight watchers it's sooooo easy!!!
Jo

Wow that is an amazing progress! U jus b careful ur not over doing it! A baby is a lot of work and ur body is still tryin to get bac together after havin baba
Well done though! Wat hav ya bn doin differently I need to know ;)

lululayla24 said:
6weeks ago I was 13st 8lb and am now 12st 11lb weigh in Friday!! Can't wait to be back in 11s!!!! Only had baby 15weeks ago so I'm really happy with my progress, loving weight watchers it's sooooo easy!!!
Jo

That's brilliant! Youre doing really well and I do think the months after the babys born are the best time to lose it so long as you take care of yourself My Baby weight is now 3.5years old Think its time to let it go!
Got up for Davina! Confess only did half as I was getting short on time The shred is only 20mins isn't it? Does that include any stretch? Might try and get a walk in later if I can Come on ladies with the shred and crosstrainer!

Hi
I so lots of walking with the pram and just find WW so easy, I track using my iPhone, eat what ever I want, I snack on wafer thin ham thought the day and find its helping cos its lots of protein. Eat lots of home made veg soups and crackerbreads x how is your weightloss?
Jo x

That's fab! And it will work because youre sticking to it I've been faffing about trying to lose weight since the youngest was born but small success - haven't been focussed enough on it. When its gone well for me in the past its because I've taken it on like a project or a hobby. In the last few months I've lost a stone but its been up and down a bit so I need to concentrate! No getting distracted by crisps, wine, chips, Chinese food, French bread, butter, garlic bread.......Only hairy lentil soup for me!!

Back