Anyone in the 12's want to get into the 11's?

I don't think we are getting the 26 points yet here is NI but i am trying to stick to them to see if I can.

For awhile there I found I was snacking loads on 2/3 points things thinking I was being good but really the 2point crisps and chocolate/alpen bars etc aren't the best thing to be eating so I have stocked my drawers up with loads of fresh fruit and I am trying really hard to snack on fruit and keep my points to have a nice filling dinner.

been better this week so hopefully see a loss even if only small tomorrow.

Hi all, is it ok if I join you all? I have joined WW this morning & my weight is 12st 8lb :)

Sparkle1978 said:
We can do this!
26 has been alright so far. I've just had to make sure I use minimal points breakfast time as I hate getting to the end of the day without enough for a little treat. I'm not a big breakfast lover so that's been ok.
I'll still be using all my weeklies too
:)

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Im sooooo hungry! I used up 4 points at breakfast and think I should have saved them for tonight. I couldn't care less about breakfast either but evenings are another matter! Think ill go back to a fruit breakfast. I've been overdoing it for a few days so bound to notice the difference anyway but I think I'm maybe determined to feel deprived!

Sparkle1978 said:
I think fruit for breakfast is the way forward!
I'm exactly the same as you. I have to eat in the night! If I don't I'm sooo hungry and grumpy! lol
I've 2 points left and don't know what to have. Not much with that I'm thinking!!

No not a lot - round of toast with banana mashed on it? I've 1 point left but I think I'll have to let it go because I can't think what to use it for!

I love this brekkie- fruit salad 0pp, crumble a light alpen bar on top and finish with a WW vanilla yogurt! Yummy and only 3-4 points depending on what Alpen bar you use. Really filling too...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mmmm...you wouldn't really spend all day looking forward to that would you? Still better than nothing! Can't have jaffa cakes in the house, I eat the box in one go each jaffa cake dismantled and eaten in its separate bits...not proud of that....

ellemcphersonsuglytwin said:
Mmmm...you wouldn't really spend all day looking forward to that would you? Still better than nothing! Can't have jaffa cakes in the house, I eat the box in one go each jaffa cake dismantled and eaten in its separate bits...not proud of that....

I was talking about the cardboard crackers not the nice sounding breakfast! That message came to me after I had sent mine So sorry my post looked really rude!

Lol! :)
Down with those cardboard crackers...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So what did yas decide to eat?

My fresh week starts today! Goin to be good I swear! Weekend will be hard headin to Wexford with d familia! But from then on iv no more drinkin weekends planned! Fingers crossed stays that way

I let the point go! Unbelievable! Surely that kind of self-denial means I'll lose a stone this week. It's all very well, I've no problem being good this part of the week, the problem is the weekend and the aftermath!

eating the full box of jaffa cakes was one special tricks too, had to stop buying them because I could never stop at the 1 points treat!

Good day today
fruit with low fat yoghurt for brekkie.
fruit for break
boiled egg salad with some sweet chilli for lunch. 6PP

will try to have fruit for afternoon snack and use rest of my points for dinner. I can't do without a good filling dinner lol

Thanks sparkle:)
I'm not goin to get to weigh in this week! Was meant go tonight but said if mind my nephew! But I checked my scales and I'm up 1.5 typical!

Guess what iv just done..... The shred! After all my talk iv finally done it:) was hard with a 2 yr old sittin on my lap but I got there lol

Oh wow u egg salad with chili sauce sounds yum! Might try that for dinner

Salad was lovely, lettuce, mixed peppers, cucumber, boiled egg and sweet chilling to moisten it up although normally I would have.chicken.

Had slimming world sausages and some mash dinner with a little gravy

How has everyone else's day been?

I think mine has been ok, I havent really been able to plan my food though so fingers crossed what I've put into esource is accurate! Tomorrow is all planned out so it'll defos be 100%! x

I've been pretty ok didn't get my shred done but points ok I'm surprised how fed up I am that I didn't get the shred done I must be getting addicted to exercise.....Awww that's hilarious! If you but knew me! The thought of me doing any exercise would make most people I know chortle!

I know how ya feel about not gettin d excercise done! I felt like such a frump wen I missed kick boxin last week!
My body bit sore after the shred yesterday but feel better for it! Ah girls I dunno how I'm goin to manage on 26 points web it comes to Ireland

Back