Anyone in the 12's want to get into the 11's?

ellemcphersonsuglytwin said:
Can't get warburton wraps here - so I'm completely convinced now that they're essential to me and will have to write to Tesco to get them to stock them!

Lol! Have put in an order with my sis in UK to bring me a load for the freezer when she drives over for Xmas!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aaaargh! Weighin this morning and I have 1.5 pounds on not really sure exactly how I've done that but prob just bad tracking Going to really get my head down and hopefully get a decent loss next week. Took measurements last night so hopefully if the scales don't help the measurements might. I'm out Fri and Sat nights so need to have a plan to survive. Fri is at a friends house and Sat a set menu so I won't have much choice what I eat. Can I save any extra dailies?? Anyone know any good no point recipes? I didn't realise stock cubes were pointed though it looks like 2 cubes are still only 1 point so I suppose in a massive pot of soup they're not going to matter Also will try to keep to 30 day shred Definitely starting to feel yesterdays session!

ellemcphersonsuglytwin said:
Aaaargh! Weighin this morning and I have 1.5 pounds on not really sure exactly how I've done that but prob just bad tracking Going to really get my head down and hopefully get a decent loss next week. Took measurements last night so hopefully if the scales don't help the measurements might. I'm out Fri and Sat nights so need to have a plan to survive. Fri is at a friends house and Sat a set menu so I won't have much choice what I eat. Can I save any extra dailies?? Anyone know any good no point recipes? I didn't realise stock cubes were pointed though it looks like 2 cubes are still only 1 point so I suppose in a massive pot of soup they're not going to matter Also will try to keep to 30 day shred Definitely starting to feel yesterdays session!

U can get that back off! Don't worry too much about that 1 minor blip!
Hav ya tried shredded cauliflower instead of rice!? Same texture as rice so feels like ur still getting it! Um wat else turkey steaks r good! Drop the butter umm what else can we do to be good??
(ya think I'd take my own advice) I can't weigh in until tomorrow (half glad) mindin my nephew tonight and the mornin! Sis is expecting again:):)::) so excited for her but very nervous! Ben arrived at 25weeks weighing in at 450g! He's a little legend now:)so she will be watched closely this time round make sure baba doesn't arrive too early! So means I get extra nephew time:) its also his christening on Sunday! And d food at it will be full of points cause her brother in law makin food! He works for avoca so food will be fulllllllll of cream!
Just realised I was rabbiting on there! Shows iv bn stuck in d house wit 4 kids!

Disaster day!!! Just terrible! Started well and now endin wit a beer in my hand ugh!!

In other news ..... Go wan Ireland

Disaster day!!! Just terrible! Started well and now endin wit a beer in my hand ugh!!

In other news ..... Go wan Ireland

I agree it's extended birthday and anyway you've extra kiddiwinkles to try your patience! Start again tomorrow. But I think we should really go for it. A good week would set us up to keep going for Christmas. I have to say you're in trouble with Avoca food though it will be absolutely yum! You'd better hit the kickboxing and the shred! I'm going to try the cauliflower at some point. Presume you cook it then shred it?

You'll have that off in no time :) Jillian will whip that off ya before you know it!

I never point stock cubes in soup. By the time you split it into portions it's not worth it! I make zero point pasta sauce with tinned tomatoes, garlic and chilli flakes. Think you could make a zero veg curry quite easily with curry powder, tinned tomatoes, onion and whatever other veg you wanted to throw in. Could try serving it with Mrs Moose's cauliflour rice idea?

Thanks for those ideas - I could make a large bucket of something like that to save dailies on Fri and Sat and then consume a vat of it on Sun to stave off the hangover munchies!!!
You're absolutely right about the Warburton wraps! A petition may be required!

Did day 3 of Shred today. Lordy! Think I'm already slightly better at it though! I really love the way it's so short because like everybody else I'm seriously time poor.

So disappointed in myself! on 31st Aug I managed to get down to 11st 13lb. Since then my working hours have changed and I can't make it to class. I tried to carry on by myself but kept giving into temptation so I thought I would have a couple weeks off from dieting as it seems like I'm forever on one and then get back into it.
I completely went off the rails and in the space of 10 weeks I have put on 8.5lbs :(
I feel so disgusted in myself. I have been looking for a dress for my work christmas dinner and when I look at pictures from last year I can really see the difference :( I was about 11 st 7 in them and I'm now a stone heavier.
I really need to get back in the right frame of mind!
GUTTED!

MrsK87 said:
So disappointed in myself! on 31st Aug I managed to get down to 11st 13lb. Since then my working hours have changed and I can't make it to class. I tried to carry on by myself but kept giving into temptation so I thought I would have a couple weeks off from dieting as it seems like I'm forever on one and then get back into it.
I completely went off the rails and in the space of 10 weeks I have put on 8.5lbs :(
I feel so disgusted in myself. I have been looking for a dress for my work christmas dinner and when I look at pictures from last year I can really see the difference :( I was about 11 st 7 in them and I'm now a stone heavier.
GUTTED!

We've all done this! No point looking backwards, you'll only use it to beat yourself up, you're starting here! Maybe if you can make a plan for the next week? Sometimes I think to get started you need to think in the short-term like for the next week this is what I'm going to do to stick to the diet and the goal is just to get back in the swing of it- and if you stick to your plan at the end of the week you will hav lost weight Are you going to continue doing it yourself? I'm doing that but I've had to make a deal with myself about no sneaky peeks at the scales this week because it doesn't help!

MrsK87 said:
GUTTED!

And can you leave shopping for the dress for a day or 2 and maybe take someone with you? I don't know about you but if I'm feeling the way you're describing I can turn a shopping trip into the most depressing experience of my life - and then I eat everything in sight!!

Hey another bad day today! Not bad choice but bread etc! Only hav 5 points for dinner left! Am suppose weigh in tonight still waitin for mr moose to come home! Bn feelin weird all day! Gettin lot of dizzy spells! An headache! Booked in wit doc for the mornin! Tomorrow wil be my first day not workin and only 1 child so iv no excuse about doin the shred!
Well done for day 3:) it is great that it's only 20mins:)

U never guess what! I think I found a version of those wraps in Aldi! Only 3points! Il post d name wen I get off my ass an go kitchen

Thanks I went to weigh in forgot my card iv either lost 1 or .5lb least it's a loss I suppose:) gettin really frustrated wit how slow it is! But it is my own fault!

Stop I know! And the 2 crates for EUR50 is already out! I drank 3 crates of them jus before Xmas wen we we stuck in wit d snow!!

Hello Ladies! Well done on losing Mrs Moose! Every little helps! Hope you're feeling a bit better.

Definitely agree about the alcohol- well you know I do, I keep banging on about it! It is my downfall though, especially the next day.

I would like to announce - drumroll please - I did day 4 of the Shred today! Exercise 4 days in a row! I've honestly never done that before in my life...

Tomorrow's another day, off we go again. Don't like the sound of the propoints reducing to 26!

Ehhhh what? Why is it reducing? I don't want it to reduce/:(
Well done u 4 days wooo:) makin me feel terrible!
I'm skipin kick boxin tonight:( feel like ****! Doc took load of bloods n told me to take it easy till dizziness stops! Better do as he says;)

Ehhhh what? Why is it reducing? I don't want it to reduce/:(
Well done u 4 days wooo:) makin me feel terrible!
I'm skipin kick boxin tonight:( feel like ****! Doc took load of bloods n told me to take it easy till dizziness stops! Better do as he says;)

You've maybe got some old bug. Anyway there's no point making it worse. Dizzy kickboxing doesn't sound a great plan..You must rest! Now if it were me I would interpret "Take it easy" as "eat a load of food including chocolate" but I'm sure you're made of sterner stuff than me :)

Took a sneaky peek at level 2 of the shred after i had - ahem! - done day 5 of level 1. Lordy it doesn't get any easier! I think I need to stay on Level 1 a while yet! Level 2 looks horrrific. Deffo think its beginning to have an effect though.

I was in the 11's when I got home from travelling, tanned and felt great about myself! But I was back to dinners (=carbs) with the boyfriend and not having time to eat properly and got up to 12st 3lbs again :(. I'm hoping to be 11st 7lbs by the new year!

Good luck guys, hope we all get there in the end!

Back